Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
You sir are letting it be known you don't know a thing about the cloud or how it pertains to the future of gaming. And while I've screamed from the heavens what is going on I've been ridiculed. Sir, all Sony did was this thing called gaikai and that powers PSnow :francis: and to answer your question the answer is fukk no...
How Sony bought, and squandered, the future of gaming

Xbox spent like 30 billion on its cloud so far which is nothing since they make that much of their cloud each quarter
TechCrunch is now a part of Verizon Media

And then Sony joined Microsoft so no, you're dead wrong :ufdup:

You literally said nothing here, and the xbox's supposed lack of power totally is why it wasn't as popular. It had the better games at launch and the system was and still is way more capable so...
What are the chances of us seeing cloud gaming on the next xbox series? It is slim. You will always need a GAME DISC or that digital download to play your game.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Come on, breh.:francis:
The Xbox One launched $100 more expensive than it’s competition with no discernible reason...bad pricing.

it’s unveiling was focused more on it being a media hub than a video game system. TV, TV, TV isn’t just a meme...bad marketing.

Always online DRM, “You can’t share physical games”, “Weaker yet more expensive”...terrible public perception.

:stopitslime:
Unfortunately this thread was moved, but i do have a question. Well, a couple..

1.) The TV functionality was amazing, did buy one at launch? Did you use snap, xbox fitness/ etc? Because you just talked that shyt down like if it wasn't a great thing. I know about narratives, and last gen that is what made the ps3 extra special. It's media functionality. But because the ps4 lacked in comparison you now speak like those are bad things. Again, did you have this at launch?

2. Always online drm never left. It's 2020 and it's still a thing. Please say something on that :popcorn: while you think, how are we talking right now, are you online? Do you take your cellphone offline often? When was the last time you set your console to always offline (I'm guessing never)

Finally it was more expensive because of kinect and they had huge plans for it. It would have been glorious but you know better because, well, just because. Again again, did you have one at launch? Narratives suck bruh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'd post this in the official ps5 thread but apparently you gotta login to reset era to gain access :yeshrug:

I also know people don't like to read, or they will spin things so i found another way...

If this is true, console war over? Real question :ohhh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Its getting copped regardless whether this year or the next.

Apparently it will have zero load time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Its getting copped regardless whether this year or the next.

Apparently it will have zero load time

idk...granted this is all conjecture @ this point but I’ll admit the overheating issue I had w/ one of my PS4 pros does have me now looking @ this a little sideways

if we don’t see something by way of an actual physical design by june tho then it might lend merit to this rumor

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I've been saying that cramming all this high power hardware into a little box is a problem. airflow and cooling is such a big part of any gaming PC. you've got Noctua CPU coolers that are bigger than a console.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying that cramming all this high power hardware into a little box is a problem. airflow and cooling is such a big part of any gaming PC. you've got Noctua CPU coolers that are bigger than a console.
Dudes thinking they gonna get 2.232425ghz GPU with little to no fan noise. Ya'll think the PS4 sounds like a rocket :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes thinking they gonna get 2.232425ghz GPU with little to no fan noise. Ya'll think the PS4 sounds like a rocket :russ:
my PS4 pro used to sound like LaGuardia airport. I fixed it by replacing the fan and applying new thermal paste to the chip. My shyt quiet now. Death Stranding used to be so loud I'd stop. I think I got a video.

Edit:

Now it's silent. The loud PS4 issues were fixed on a certain revision too when Spidey came out.

Last edited: