Daps
vyefapr.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

It's like Microsoft trying to expand somewhere... I can't put my finger on it..:jbhmm:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would be prattling on endlessly about Gamepass too if my console of choice ended up selling less than half of its competition.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m buying a PS5.
Great, now levitate your ass into a ps5 thread to talk about it like if you're the only one :francis:
U realize the MORE you downplay PS4 the more you selling people on it?
You came into a bleeding edge thread to say talking about this game promotes ps4 :wtf:

Ninja theory/Xbox game studios/exclusive/ nothing like it on dem other systems :umad:
I would be prattling on endlessly about Gamepass too if my console of choice ended up selling less than half of its competition.
You sound salty :umad:
We both consumers right, so im talking about actual games while you and the others i quoted are desperately trying to change the subject and deflect.

Here's where shyt gets personal, turns real for me. All im doing is informing this community there's a new game to try out. Possibly create some dialog on a game not already being discussed here. These types of things tend to drive up traffic to this fine establishment. So while you guys group troll like you always do what ends up happening is the thread then gets nuked. Sounds about right eh @Barnett114

But isn't it the moderators fault for allowing you guys to run rampart in literally everything i post here :dwillhuh:

The fanboy thread of eternal suffering is where xbox threads end, here, at neogaf jrz :martin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So i spent around an hour going thru the tutorial and dojo modes. I honestly had low expectations once i seen early footage. I don't know where i stand yet either because i haven't taken it online yet. But getting the basics down and then attempting to incorporate the more advanced features... it has potential. From a combat perspective it's like playing devil may cry/ bayonetta/sekiro.. shyt like that but in teams of 4.

You can parry attacks, and when you do you can instantly go on the offensive. The same can be redone to you so it becomes deep and complex once you realize the combat is deeper than a button masher.

With that said, I'm not sold yet on this being a hit until i get my skills up and play live competition so...tbc