Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony gamers, we have you on tape...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sonys-playstation-now-service-announcement.179492/

Sony announces pricey laggy cloud gaming, Sony fanboys go crazy. Now there's A lot to unpack in that thread but I'll highlight a few from the first couple pages...

The feast is almost upon us :blessed:
I am so ready :why:
Might have to pick up a p4 much sooner.....will be keeping my eye on this
How low we talking? :usure:

And will we be able to play full-fledged online MP games against others using PS Now as well?
:what:

Why are people in here hating on this?

:wtf:
Then some nikkaz try to tell them to chill :whoa:
No one is hating on this....just know if it was the other side that announced this it would be a bunch of corny posts with false info, graphs and other wild nerdy shyt to make you nikkas feel better about yourselves...i'm just calling a spade a spade...you nikkas are hypocrites or mildly retarded
But to no avail...
I hope Nintendo does something like this now

Don't think MS will, since they only have about 10 games anybody cares about in their library
Goddamn breh the hate is strong in here. :blessed:
Jesse+Jackson+Crying.jpg

Sony brehs... :to:
A real one tries to talk sense into them...
Get hype to pay to play old games breh :bryan:
But again to no avail...
If they can get this right....:ohlawd: Get all the previous systems games on the service.....:whew: PS4 is looking very attractive right now.
So i try one last gin...
Funny, cuz there was this era called the NES.. Then SNES/Genesis that shyts all over the era you talking about
fukk the PS2 era, what games you play now from that era :popcorn:

The point, and you can't dispute it is nobody is looking for a NEW WAY TO PLAY OLD GAMES :stop:

Like, talk all the dumbshyt you want. Act like this era of gaming (ps2/3) was so great that you want to PAY to play the same games again.
No, we not in the digital age where a muthafukkka could just download these old games, use an emulator and eat for free.

Nah, lets wait til sony tries to resell the games you already don't play anymore. Wait what? Don't need a PS2/3 to play them :gladbron:
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Why you think the VitaTV wasn't announced for anywhere outside of Japan? Cuz while it sounds cool
In reality, nobody gives a shyt. Only fanboys who have no real games to look forward too are acting like this is some kind of deal breaking great thing :rudy:
BC isn't a big deal, it's cool. It's cool in moderation. Gamepass is there future tho and combined its even better. Cloud computing advances faster than physical computing, so it's essential moving forward because that means physical computers are becoming outdated technology. Which is why Sony joined xbox because if you can't beat em', join em :francis:
Microsoft CEO: Cloud Partnership Is 'All Driven by Sony'

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Input delay is to be expected. For stadia to run generally stable you only need 10mbps
People got different results regardless of internet speed due to the nature of how their internet worked, that's the problem. So people had good results on shytty internet and some had an awful experience on a good connection

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sonys-playstation-now-service-announcement.179492/

Sony announces pricey laggy cloud gaming, Sony fanboys go crazy. Now there's A lot to unpack in that thread but I'll highlight a few from the first couple pages...

But to no avail...

But again to no avail...

So i try one last gin...

BC isn't a big deal, it's cool. It's cool in moderation. Gamepass is there future tho and combined its even better. Cloud computing advances faster than physical computing, so it's essential moving forward because that means physical computers are becoming outdated technology. Which is why Sony joined xbox because if you can't beat em', join em :francis:
You a werido fam

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Scoreboard:

68fcqnpp6k331.jpg
That's just the console scoreboard, and anyone that knows anything knows consoles sold isn't the key to success in the video gaming business.

But let's make this solely about consoles since that's the only place you ever competed at. Well Microsoft decided to remove the console from the equation and allow your internet connection to power your gaming experience. That's cheaper for you the consumer.

Since the cloud is way more powerful than no cloud, how can Sony compete moving forward?
Why did Sony join Microsoft if they was in control here. Please attempt to answer that :popcorn:
You a werido fam
Let's agree to disagree :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But to no avail...

But again to no avail...

So i try one last gin...

American-Race-Charles-Barkley-300x300.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People got different results regardless of internet speed due to the nature of how their internet worked, that's the problem. So people had good results on shytty internet and some had an awful experience on a good connection
Again. Obviously it’s not perfect right now.

The OG post I replied to said. Internet infrastructure is not adequate in most of the world. That’s false.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
And yet most adults don't have all the systems, an immature person would conclude it's because everyone else broke :manny: I'm not hating on anyone who chooses to have all, often the ones who do will tell you they don't use one or two of them often enough to warrant the purchase. You'll understand once you not a virgin anymore :handshake:
@Barnett114 who is this troll? :ban:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when the main focus of a phone was to talk, not text, surf the net, play games, be a map, do math or be your calendar.

I remember when the main focus of a dash in the car was to play music or the tv just to watch television or a watch to tell time.

Things change rapidly, and things now are all trending in a certain direction.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah you do.

Stadia for all its faults was said to have pretty good latency. But that was purely based off what your internet provider offers. Alot of people had issues with input delay.
You really don't. Especially considering latency is more related to your proximity to the datacenter more than your internet speed.