Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah , that Cloud sure impressed me in crackdown 3 .
It impressed Sony enough tho :umad:
shyt is dumb if you an adult just buy the best console or all the consoles

Console wars are for broke people and kids
Adults don't just buy every system, that's how children think :ufdup: adults are busy taking care of responsibilities and playing video games all day indicates you not responsible. I've played both sides of this fence, speaking from experience...

Game recognizes game :patrice:
:mjlol: Yes. MS has a great track record of listening and giving their consumers what they want.
Xbox gon get fried even worse next gen than this one
then its but but but we don't care about selling consoles
we...we...we compete with Amazon :damn:

maxresdefault.jpg
You don't even understand console sales, the hope is to get an install base that buys products. Then make money off those products be it games and accessories. Sony gamers didn't buy many games last gen in comparison to xbox live but you don't care about that stuff. So let's talk stuff you do talk about like this...
Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media
Interesting in to here indeed
If Gamepass is the “best thing in gaming” and most console games are multi platform then why is the PS4 which doesn’t have gamepass is on track to sell over 130 million and the Xbox one is on track to become one of the worst selling consoles of all time?
For starters xbox one has about 50 million consoles sold which isn't close to the worst. And the ps2 for instance sold half its consoles after the ps2 dropped. When it's all said AND done xb1 will have sold 80+ million. They still being supported for thee foreseeable future, prices still dropping. $100 system with gamepass, maybe you're too "broke" to see for yourself? Also, gamepass is new but would have won this gen. It was the plan all along but you guys claimed the sky was falling. Even gamestop threatened to not sell xbox one's if they did that. Do you recall this?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It impressed Sony enough tho :umad:

Adults don't just buy every system, that's how children think :ufdup: adults are busy taking care of responsibilities and playing video games all day indicates you not responsible. I've played both sides of this fence, speaking from experience...

Game recognizes game :patrice:

You don't even understand console sales, the hope is to get an install base that buys products. Then make money off those products be it games and accessories. Sony gamers didn't buy many games last gen in comparison to xbox live but you don't care about that stuff. So let's talk stuff you do talk about like this...

For starters xbox one has about 50 million consoles sold which isn't close to the worst. And the ps2 for instance sold half its consoles after the ps2 dropped. When it's all said AND done xb1 will have sold 80+ million. They still being supported for thee foreseeable future, prices still dropping. $100 system with gamepass, maybe you're too "broke" to see for yourself? Also, gamepass is new but would have won this gen. It was the plan all along but you guys claimed the sky was falling. Even gamestop threatened to not sell xbox one's if they did that. Do you recall this?
:russ:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

PS4 game sales top 1 billion all-time, says Sony

More than one billion PlayStation 4 games have been sold, worldwide, since the console’s launch at the end of 2013, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) announced on Friday. The console crossed that threshold during a 2019 in which more than 274 million PS4 games were sold.

The total as of Jan. 31, 2020 is 1.181 billion, Sony said. The figures represent retail store sales and online sales through the PlayStation Store, and do not include downloadable content or other add-ons, Sony said.

SIE has regularly provided year-end cumulative sales figures for both hardware and software. The one billion milestone was worth breaking out on its own, although earlier this month Sony also mentioned it in a year-end results message that said the PlayStation 4 has sold 106 million units, worldwide.

Comparing software sales among the three most recent consoles, according to the latest data that SIE provides the PlayStation 3 sold 999.4 million titles and the PlayStation 2 sold 1.53 billion. That and the PS2’s record of 155 million units sold — most of any console, all-time — seem safe as Sony will launch the PlayStation 5 this holiday season. The PS4 sold 14.6 million units in 2019; 18 million in 2018; and 23.6 million in 2017.

In August 2018, Sony released a commemorative edition of the PlayStation 4 marking 500 million PlayStation devices sold since the first PlayStation’s launch at the end of 1994. The console family celebrated its 25th anniversary last year.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Could be true

Only nikkas that play rival schools get they culo played with
I got a friend who has kids, is married, but has been suspect since high school. He loves rival schools :laff:
Witcher 3, I'm ready for all the flak
Boring ass story of looking for the girl and the wild hunt, controls ain't tight (I wanna run to the horse and get on smoothly in combat for transition. not run to it, look at an awkward angle, jump, keep pressing button and finally jumping on the horse), spam light and heavy attack and maybe use one spell to get through the whole game, speaking of combat and awkwardness the it's annoying and awkward as hell trying to Target and fight multiple enemies. But hey, it's a pretty game though

B b but the side quest. nikka idc about a wraith whos body is in the well. fukk that Scooby Doo Batman detective shyt and give me dark souls instead
I think you just talked me out of playing thru witcher 3. My girl loved it, that same suspect dude loved it too. I've been a gamer too long to tolerate a bunch of bullshyt. Im thinking I'll feel how you do :to:
This dude damn near 45 still playing this character.
While you sir are over 21 at least and you're nothing more HERE than an online hallway monitor. You volunteered to be a snitch and oppressor of speech basically. What is your job description here exactly? Better yet, what makes you qualified to even exist in my presence. Im asking for a friend :hubie:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:

The only thing that matters is the games.

All this talk of cloud computing and exclusive talk should be left to shareholders.
What matters is access to said games.

Phil Spencer said:
I don't want to be in a fight over format wars with those guys while Amazon and Google are focusing on how to get gaming to 7 billion people around the world. Ultimately, that's the goal.
Facts.

7 billion gamers out there, would be foolish to fight with Sony over a couple million console sales that don’t even make a profit.

We see Sony following what Microsoft is doing in this space. If winning the console war was enough, Sony wouldn’t be signing deals with Microsoft to use the cloud to expand their reach.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:umad:
PS4 game sales top 1 billion all-time, says Sony

More than one billion PlayStation 4 games have been sold, worldwide, since the console’s launch at the end of 2013, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) announced on Friday. The console crossed that threshold during a 2019 in which more than 274 million PS4 games were sold.

The total as of Jan. 31, 2020 is 1.181 billion, Sony said. The figures represent retail store sales and online sales through the PlayStation Store, and do not include downloadable content or other add-ons, Sony said.

SIE has regularly provided year-end cumulative sales figures for both hardware and software. The one billion milestone was worth breaking out on its own, although earlier this month Sony also mentioned it in a year-end results message that said the PlayStation 4 has sold 106 million units, worldwide.

Comparing software sales among the three most recent consoles, according to the latest data that SIE provides the PlayStation 3 sold 999.4 million titles and the PlayStation 2 sold 1.53 billion. That and the PS2’s record of 155 million units sold — most of any console, all-time — seem safe as Sony will launch the PlayStation 5 this holiday season. The PS4 sold 14.6 million units in 2019; 18 million in 2018; and 23.6 million in 2017.

In August 2018, Sony released a commemorative edition of the PlayStation 4 marking 500 million PlayStation devices sold since the first PlayStation’s launch at the end of 1994. The console family celebrated its 25th anniversary last year.
So i say it's about the software and accessories, you post an article that supports what im talking about :facepalm:

What your article avoids is discussing profits aka net income. And when it goes into systems sold they don't mention the ps3 totals :laff: just the amount of software. You know in 2018 the Sony music division made more than the gaming division :manny:

Your next research move will be to compare xbox games sold, xbox live/etc. I'll start you off...
Xbox revenue dips to $2.05 billion as Xbox LIVE users rise

That's profit kid, doesn't look like they losing to me...