Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Business 101 but you can’t tell these fanboys anything. This is why Sony been scrambling to do what Microsoft is doing and they are one step behind. The idea of exclusives is over and to be honest that shyt is over completely

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nobody wants this fukking cloud shyt...

shyt is the 3D TV of the 2020s...

:francis:

You kiddin right? Cloud just does more than playing games breh it can expand game development to levels we have never seen. Will we see that this gen probably not more than likely towards the end but with cloud computing breh that’s shyt is the future

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You kiddin right? Cloud just does more than playing games breh it can expand game development to levels we have never seen. Will we see that this gen probably not more than likely towards the end but with cloud computing breh that’s shyt is the future

Games sell consoles.

None of that cloud shyt matters if your games suck ass.

Nevermind data caps, latency issues, slow speeds, elimination of "ownership" of games...

Yeah, fukk ALL that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Games sell consoles.

None of that cloud shyt matters if your games suck ass.

Nevermind data caps, latency issues, slow speeds, elimination of "ownership" of games...

Yeah, fukk ALL that.
Sir, unless you think gaming consist of Sony exclusives? Then what are you even talking about? Gamepass the best thing in gaming, i get it, you don't have it and having hundreds of games for $10 or less a month isn't ideal to you. That's the cost of two games per year at full price.

Over 95% of all games are multiplatform, so unless you think xcloud won't have all that plus it's own titles, then just stop it bruh. And this notion that selling consoles is where the money's at? Well, i can assure you you're wrong. The profits from the cloud before video gaming is at 10.12 billion just for Oct- dec, here's some receipts ..
Microsoft Earnings Set for Another Cloud Record

Sony already joined Microsoft...
The Microsoft-Sony cloud partnership “was all driven by Sony” says Satya Nadella

Your talk about latency, losing your games, shyt like that. When has that happened to you or anyone you know? And how you plan on gaming in the future when there are no systems? You just gonna stick to you're older systems right? Sounds good but you're just being difficult :francis:

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Not only do i not have internet, I'm not even posting this message. This is all just a dream revy, you was probably drugged by some dudes and they playing with your culo right now :picard:

Could be true

Only nikkas that play rival schools get they culo played with

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Business 101 but you can’t tell these fanboys anything. This is why Sony been scrambling to do what Microsoft is doing and they are one step behind. The idea of exclusives is over and to be honest that shyt is over completely

:mjlol:

The only thing that matters is the games.

All this talk of cloud computing and exclusive talk should be left to shareholders.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yeah , that Cloud sure impressed me in crackdown 3 .