Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s not complaining. Most of us want MS to make us want their console. It’s just not worth it tho. It’s literally nothing this gen that made me want a Xbox.

Racing is the only genre that is doing well on Xbox and even with that Sony still has the bigger racing game.
Expose your stanary brehs :smh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Expose your stanary brehs :smh:
Not everything is the console war buddy

There is no game for me to justify buying a Xbox

Like I said a million times

I don’t play 1st person shooters (killzone)
I don’t play racers (GT Sport)
I don’t play mindless shooters (Gears)

*Every game on Xbox that is not on PS4 have all been pretty mediocre.

*Excluding indies like Cuphead & Ori

And I damn sure not spending 300-500$ for 2 indie games

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It’s not complaining. Most of us want MS to make us want their console. It’s just not worth it tho. It’s literally nothing this gen that made me want a Xbox.

Racing is the only genre that is doing well on Xbox and even with that Sony still has the bigger racing game.

Yep, it’s best when all the platforms have tons of exclusives that people want to play. Xbox(hell Nintendo for that matter) doesn’t have 5 games that make me want to cop a Xbox.

Mind you I’m getting a pc and will likely get Gamepass, but Crackdown is really the only game I’m hyped to play. Sidenote, MS need to stop bullshytting and try to take another chance on Sunset Overdrive.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Have you noticed when games come out Sony gamers run to create a narrative. Sea of thieves did 2 million real quick and they refused to believe it, even when Aaron Greenberg tweeted the 2 mill had nothing to do with Gamepass, still was in denial :wow:

And while that was witnessed by all :win: there are other tactics going on that are HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT :dame: Yes, changing narratives on Xbox games is a tried and true method. What is also applied by these virgins is the opposite when it comes to their own titles. They universally act as if any Sony exclusive is worthy of your time and money.

This gen in particular had yielded very lame results. Driveclub had a ton of gifs :hula: Bloodborne like the dark souls series that isn't widely loved is a niche genre in today's gaming universe. The last Guardian was a big deal and then less than a week later it was forgotten. Even knack had nikkaz here going "put it on hard and its a Game for adults :banderas:"

Killzone + twitch = Xbox sucks!!!

So moving forward, we are a week away from the latest Sony exclusive and already a reviewer is getting harassed because he didn't give a Game nobody played yet a perfect score. I repeat, a Game nobody has played yet, perfect score. Actual backlash :gucci: the last time fukkboy shyt like this happened was when? Oh yeah, uncharted 3 :francis:

So then it's clear scores are not dictated by the games themselves only. Because if that were true with Sony then this wouldn't be possible. You know something ain't right when nikkaz review reviews :mjlol:

Now if I'm not mistaken, not every Sony gamer cares for the God of war series, So my question to the Sony faithful is if you don't care for this title then what else is there :merchant: Real question, I heard Rekkapryde mention persona once but that game can't do 3day sea of thieves numbers. What else is Sony gamers playing, horizon still? What?
Spiderman

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep, it’s best when all the platforms have tons of exclusives that people want to play. Xbox(hell Nintendo for that matter) doesn’t have 5 games that make me want to cop a Xbox.

Exactly.

I talk so much shyt about the switch before release. But as soon as I saw my fav franchise Zelda in action and knew Mario was coming that year too with Metroid on deck also. All that shyt I talked didn’t matter. I dropped 400$ on a Mario bundle because I wanted those games.

Larry games have been a generation of launch games. And niqqas get offended when I say it’s nothing worth it on the shytBox:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not everything is the console war buddy

There is no game for me to justify buying a Xbox

Like I said a million times

I don’t play 1st person shooters (killzone)
I don’t play racers (GT Sport)
I don’t play mindless shooters (Gears)

*Every game on Xbox that is not on PS4 have all been pretty mediocre.

*Excluding indies like Cuphead & Ori

And I damn sure not spending 300-500$ for 2 indie games
That shyt you said was stan shyt.

This shyt you got here is stan shyt.

Just own it. Stop playing breh :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please tell me what game did u say damn. I’m glad I got a Xbox :whew:
Your first post claimed you were just waiting for a game you wanted to play on Xbox, then you pivoted to talking about sales in the same post.

That's stan shyt.

They ain't got no games you want. That's fine, that's your opinion. But when you pivot to talking about sales in the same post to discredit an Xbox game then you expose your agenda, stanary:ufdup:

Second post says Xbox games are mediocre. And I'm guessing you are judging by metacritic. We won't even get into why that's problematic at face value, but even using that metric PS4 only has a few "Great" games.

Therefore your assertion that Xbox games are "mediocre" is also pure stanary.

As for your question. Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 3. Titanfall, Ori, and, Cuphead are among the best games I've ever played.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
That shyt you said was stan shyt.

This shyt you got here is stan shyt.

Just own it. Stop playing breh :comeon:

Your first post claimed you were just waiting for a game you wanted to play on Xbox, then you pivoted to talking about sales in the same post.

That's stan shyt.

They ain't got no games you want. That's fine, that's your opinion. But when you pivot to talking about sales in the same post to discredit an Xbox game then you expose your agenda, stanary:ufdup:

Second post says Xbox games are mediocre. And I'm guessing you are judging by metacritic. We won't even get into why that's problematic at face value, but even using that metric PS4 only has a few "Great" games.

As for your question. Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 3. Titanfall, Ori, and, Cuphead are among the best games I've ever played.

The guy who claims to not be a stan calling out other people as Stans is

:mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That's stan shyt.

Never said shyt about sales breh

U suffering from Battered Stan Syndrome. Seeing shyt that’s not there:mjlol:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That rating is based of trophies. I only play one mode in the game. I don’t play 80% of the rest of the game

I’m in year 2032 in my RTTS along wit a new one I started.

Too bad the greener side don’t have a sim baseball game
Mlb is why I made the switch.....then found all the other piff Imhad missed :blessed:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: God of War got u fishing for quarrels

Bigger does not mean I’m talking about sales.

GT is just a bigger game in general. No matter how many awards Borza get.

nikka go Woo-Sa on the 7 seas with the game that is...

^

Even xbots that are supposed to be professionals are fukking nuts :mjlol: