Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well start off the festivities with news that @Kamikaze Revy can enjoy, and that is the revelation that the ps5 will not support VR for at least 2 years. And since your old accessories are not back compatible that means you gotta keep that ps4jetpro if you wanna play VR before the year 2022. To put that into perspective Halo infinite will likely have been out for over a year before you sniff virtual anything on ps5. Excuse me for a second, I gotta yodel :banderas:
Sony: No New PSVR Games On PS5, Hitman, NMS Need PS4 Version
My headset and all the PSVR games I currently own will work perfectly fine on the ps5 doofus.
Now why the PS4 of hitman will have vr but the ps5 version won’t is beyond me. Sony gonna Sony I guess. Maybe they’ll sell me a super definition 60fps version 3 years later with PSVR support. Either way it’s too early to tell. Sony hasn’t really talked about new PSVR games because I’m sure it hasn’t sold well enough to dedicate their full attention to. Shame because the dope games it DOES have, give you an experience that’s impossible on a regular tv.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
However pathetic you think your life currently is, be glad is not as bad as the OP

No sarcasm or ill intent; I genuinely feel bad for the brother. I don't agree with those calling for banning him, though. You never know what someone is going through and we all need outlets. Ultimately, this one is harmless.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It will only be compatible with ps4 VR titles.

If you upgrade a game like hitman 3 to the ps5 version, you can no longer use the VR mode. If they dont allow you the option to buy the ps4 version in the ps store on ps5, then you would need to buy a physical copy of the ps4 version, if you bought the digital edition, you would be shyt outta luck.

This is some half assed non support after they promised the psvr would be supported.