Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well start off the festivities with news that @Kamikaze Revy can enjoy, and that is the revelation that the ps5 will not support VR for at least 2 years. And since your old accessories are not back compatible that means you gotta keep that ps4jetpro if you wanna play VR before the year 2022. To put that into perspective Halo infinite will likely have been out for over a year before you sniff virtual anything on ps5. Excuse me for a second, I gotta yodel :banderas:
Sony: No New PSVR Games On PS5, Hitman, NMS Need PS4 Version

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The multiplat comparisons are starting to trickle out and recently there was a thread about assassin's creed being 4k/60 on ps5 and I disputed it because of how it was worded. I believe @Fatboi1 made the thread but that's neither here nor there. The truth is all that matters and here's the truth...
Assassin's Creed Valhalla PS5 Reportedly Does Not Run At Native 4K - PlayStation Universe

XSX version has Ray tracing included but I don't wanna focus on Ray tracing just yet because there's a time and place for all that...

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And you can't see me because the time is now!!! :wow:

Gavin Moore creative director of Demons souls has been touting how it has Ray Tracing but it turns out he was making that up the entire time :dahell:

Before I continue, again, he was lying the entire time. And let me quote what this fool said...
When questioning Gavin about the implementation of ray tracing in Demon's Souls , the creative made it clear that, although the opposite was announced at the beginning , it is an element absent from the exclusive for PlayStation 5.

“We don't actually implement raytracing in Demon's Souls . It's not because we couldn't or because the PlayStation 5 couldn't do it, it's fully capable of doing it, "said Moore. (:whoa: but but but)

Now the question is, if the PlayStation 5 can be raytraced and it could have been implemented in Demon's Souls , why leave it out? As explained by Moore, it was a decision they made since it was something that was outside their initial ideal of the project. Also, there is a certain cost to implement it and they preferred to prioritize other elements.

“It's like any other graphical improvement, there is a cost [to implement raytracing]. If we had implemented ray tracing in the game, that would mean that we would have had to leave something out
If you go into Demons souls threads you'll see me mocking 1440p and they responded with "1440p with Ray tracing and I'm good :win:"

Why would Sony straight up lie about using Ray tracing and is this a good look moving forward?
Is it a better look than this?...

by35EZF.gif

Boot on neck season has officially returned :blessed:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
That's awesome bro, Radical and tubular even. But the ps5 version of games will not support it so you buying a ps5 to "pay" for the ps4 version of games? I mean do you, I was just seeing if you saw the actual meat of the story? I'm glad you have an adaptor because that highlights how they not even close to ready for the ps5 version of VR :francis:
However pathetic you think your life currently is, be glad is not as bad as the OP
Well let's see, I got some garden work in, then I made 3 NY strip steaks and had steak and eggs for breakfast. Looked up some gaming news and saw there was a motherload of info. Your post indicates you likely had an untoasted pop-tart with probably a glass of warm water :umad:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's awesome bro, Radical and tubular even. But the ps5 version of games will not support it so you buying a ps5 to "pay" for the ps4 version of games? I mean do you, I was just seeing if you saw the actual meat of the story? I'm glad you have an adaptor because that highlights how they not even close to ready for the ps5 version of VR :francis:

Well let's see, I got some garden work in, then I made 3 NY strip steaks and had steak and eggs for breakfast. Looked up some gaming news and saw there was a motherload of info. Your post indicates you likely had an untoasted pop-tart with probably a glass of warm water :umad:
I aint got a psvr yet. :skip:
Its in my to buy list tho.

How was your steaks?