Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is surprising if it ends up being true. Cooling system is much more advanced in the PS5, or so I thought.

doesn’t matter much though

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I like how I got called out for posting about the heat topic last week from podcasts and nikkas clowned me with unconfirmed, yet here we are. Bad news for Sony and mans itching to get it out. lmao. Thanks for letting us know breh.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is surprising if it ends up being true. Cooling system is much more advanced in the PS5, or so I thought.

doesn’t matter much though
Tell me where you guys that from... ever.
I like how I got called out for posting about the heat topic last week from podcasts and nikkas clowned me with unconfirmed, yet here we are. Bad news for Sony and mans itching to get it out. lmao. Thanks for letting us know breh.
You posted a fanboy story that was debunked. Jez Corbin jokingly said it burnt his hand and Sony stans ran with it as facts. You don't even care about the truth which is why you're trash and nothing like me.

You're too much of a fanboy to notice how I'm trolling you :sitdown:
my pc averages 75 -80 while gaming. laptop on a tropical island.

65 is cold.
It is but since it's still hotter than Xbox they will ignore that and attack me. Hence proving who is the fanboy, who is the logical kat posting real information :manny:
Who cares ..neither of the consoles have much in exclusives so this is what we post about instead.. pathetic
It's pathetic to talk about how these systems will run cool? Especially in Sony's case because overheating is a real issue. Insiders left and right have spoken about it while ppl like yourself get mad that we talk about it. I'm mad you'd rather blindly hope for the best instead of proactively seeking out the truth.

That's what I do for you, you're welcome...

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
You posted a fanboy story that was debunked. Jez Corbin jokingly said it burnt his hand and Sony stans ran with it as facts. You don't even care about the truth which is why you're trash and nothing like me.

You're too much of a fanboy to notice how I'm trolling you :sitdown:

:pachaha: Nah its just funny watching you run around hard as fukk over bad news for sony but quick to post bail for microsoft. I smile every time. :myman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:pachaha: Nah its just funny watching you run around hard as fukk over bad news for sony but quick to post bail for microsoft. I smile every time. :myman:
What's not funny, truly sad is I didn't post bad news for Sony. You're still so wrapped up in the matrix that you can't see I'm the first person posting positive information about the ps5 :facepalm:

It's been pointed out multiple times in this thread and more importantly that's pointed out in the actual link. But headlines is all the masses see. Have fun being the smartest guy in the room :hubie:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
What's not funny, truly sad is I didn't post bad news for Sony. You're still so wrapped up in the matrix that you can't see I'm the first person posting positive information about the ps5 :facepalm:

It's been pointed out multiple times in this thread and more importantly that's pointed out in the actual link. But headlines is all the masses see. Have fun being the smartest guy in the room :hubie:
:russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I read this the other day..

They measured the actual temperature... thats why PS5 made theirs big af with a giant heat sink

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Tell me where you guys that from... ever.

I don't listen to dudes breh. I just form my own opinions. Liquid metal as expensive as it is + extra space invested for the heat sink would make anyone think PS5 should have the better cooling system. If XBOX runs cooler i'd be surprised, given the extra investment Sony put into that aspect compared to XBOX.