Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Same game too.

That’s a super clown move.:hhh:

Now y’all care about bias???
:mjlol:

His motivation for posting the rumor was to combat all the lies and fukkery from Sony stans, that doesn’t make the rumor untrue or him bias.

And no this rumor doesn’t “fly in the face” of anything.

We know PS5 is less powerful. Has slower ram, and has some weird “boost” mode to achieve its on paper numbers.

What we don’t know is how all of Sony’s hype relates to the real world.

Microsoft has shown off performance examples for their system. Thus far Sony has sold a bunch of hype.

It doesn’t really help his credibility to reveal a negative about PlayStation development just for the sake of throwing Xbox a bone.
I agree the games media, and gamers have been very one-sided, but that reasoning is all around clown shyt, and stains his reputation despite how accurate he’s been so far.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When will this fanboy shyt end. This shyt making both sides look like clowns instead of enjoying both systems. Its the 21st century

Over the years, I noted that fanboyism in gaming is usually the result of the console the person (or that persons parents) can afford, and/or the need to belong to the “winning” team.

It’s cute when you are a child, but there are grown men who are really into this shyt. Like why would I fawn over a console I paid full price for?:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s a super clown move.:hhh:

It doesn’t really help his credibility to reveal a negative about PlayStation development just for the sake of throwing Xbox a bone.
I agree the games media, and gamers have been very one-sided, but that reasoning is all around clown shyt, and stains his reputation despite how accurate he’s been so far.
He originally said it in a thread titled
“Can Microsoft even compete with Sony....”

where a bunch of Sony stans were just piling on saying how Xbox was trash and doomed with no games blah blah blah

So he gave his inside info on how he thought they would compete.

Sony stans went crazy as usual and got to sending him death threats and reporting him to other mods, so he stepped down.

He explained himself later and again Sony stans went crazy calling him a shill and a liar. After using him as a insider source for years when his rumors were favorable.

Sony stans are absolutely crazy:mjlol:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
He originally said it in a thread titled
“Can Microsoft even compete with Sony....”

where a bunch of Sony stans were just piling on saying how Xbox was trash and doomed with no games blah blah blah

So he gave his inside info on how he thought they would compete.

Sony stans went crazy as usual and got to sending him death threats and reporting him to other mods, so he stepped down.

He explained himself later and again Sony stans went crazy calling him a shill and a liar. After using him as a insider source for years when his rumors were favorable.

Sony stans are absolutely crazy:mjlol:

They absolutely are!
But I can’t get with revealing information like that because fanboys are being fanboys.
His plan wasn’t to share information that he thought people would wanna know, but to even a imaginary Stan score.
I can’t fukk with that, and it no doubt makes him look bad, and hurts his credibility.:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The PS5 and Xbox have chips from the same vendor. I doubt it's that far apart.
That's only true if they have the same chips (which they don't)
Aint this the same dude who was spreading lies just because Sony had too many positive news compared to the xbox?
So you're lying about him lying because he told a truth you didn't want to hear. Fanboy cancel culture is a thing now :laff:

This is uncharted 3 reviewer shyt all over again
Once he got caught on that lie. Why believe any bad ps5 rumors he spreads ? And what a coincidence he does it the day ps5 preorders open lol.
I love breaking down your narratives, but I can prove to you he's not lying...
He got flat out busted. This ain't the dude to ride for fam.
You know this fool right here gonna run with the narratives, you can just say he's source because that's all he's gonna say...
Same game too.

Exactly, now ask yourself this. With VICIOUS rumors like this wouldn't somebody other than random internet fanboys debunk this? Wouldn't somebody from Capcom dev team say "Why these allegations are total bullshyt"

Wouldn't Sony go "Dusk who?" Then prove it wrong somehow? You mean to tell me Capcom is just gonna let this be top news and no comment?

That's not the world we live in anymore my dudes :francis:
Capcom especially is known to respond to anything. How many examples you want?
Capcom producer responds to Project Resistance criticism from RE fans - VideoGamer.com

I gotta keep this post short so ask and I'll drop a dozen more :handshake:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They absolutely are!
But I can’t get with revealing information like that because fanboys are being fanboys.
His plan wasn’t to share information that he thought people would wanna know, but to even a imaginary Stan score.
I can’t fukk with that, and it no doubt makes him look bad, and hurts his credibility.:yeshrug:
How THE fukk can it hurt his credibility if it's 100% correct :wtf:

Where you nikkaz come from thinking your feelings got shyt to do with facts :dahell:

Like, get over yourselves. None of your illogical reasonings will help Capcom. Y'all nikkaz wanting ppl to cater the truth towards your emotions is sheer proof imo that something with PlayStation controls you dudes. y'all brainwashed/damaged and in denial. I'm sure they'll get it to 1440p with less effects but that's not going to be anything rare. That's the norm Court Gulom been saying since they revealed what it is :francis: