Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
How THE fukk can it hurt his credibility if it's 100% correct :wtf:

Where you nikkaz come from thinking your feelings got shyt to do with facts :dahell:

Like, get over yourselves. None of your illogical reasonings will help Capcom. Y'all nikkaz wanting ppl to cater the truth towards your emotions is sheer proof imo that something with PlayStation controls you dudes. y'all brainwashed/damaged and in denial. I'm sure they'll get it to 1440p with less effects but that's not going to be anything rare. That's the norm Court Gulom been saying since they revealed what it is :francis:

It’s funny because I’m sure you’d totally understand what I’m saying if roles were reversed.:unimpressed:

If your reasoning for sharing information is to “Even the score” than, yes. I have to question why he wasn’t gonna tell us until it was convenient for him.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s funny because I’m sure you’d totally understand what I’m saying if roles were reversed.:unimpressed:

If your reasoning for sharing information is to “Even the score” than, yes. I have to question why he wasn’t gonna tell us until it was convenient for him.
It was never about him, and more about the fukkery you see here every day.

There's no confusion on which system is stronger, right? Then why the fukk was there ever this notion that the ps5 ssd would make it stronger?

Again, Capcom ain't say shyt because it's true. They not gonna just let some leaker lie about development in this stage where it could hurt Sony. They'd shut that rumor down immediately or if true they'll remain silent. But again, 9.3 or boosted 10.3 tf vs 12+tf, full rdna2, way more cores to do real time ready tracing and it doesn't impact performance when in use :merchant:

The Sony fanboy narratives been outta control, you're well aware of the Xbox series s holding back development for Xbox and PC moving forward, all bullshyt created by you, the next, and the next guy. So he told some truths and that enraged the base (very Trump like)

Do you remember the guy who reviewed uncharted 3 and said it wasn't that good?
Why was there only one guy tho, the game pales in comparison to uc2. That behavior surely has changed since then right?
Sony contacts website over negative The Last of Us Part 2 review

Sony: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Over the years, I noted that fanboyism in gaming is usually the result of the console the person (or that persons parents) can afford, and/or the need to belong to the “winning” team.

It’s cute when you are a child, but there are grown men who are really into this shyt. Like why would I fawn over a console I paid full price for?:heh:
But you've been involved over this past week so you saying this now is like a pedofile telling people that sex crimes are :scust:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But you've been involved over this past week so you saying this now is like a pedofile telling people that sex crimes are :scust:

fukk are you talking about:gucci:

Participating in threads isn’t stanning, and I don’t stan for any console or corporation

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, lets say he's credible for the sake of this argument.

With that being said, the person admitted to putting out a negative rumor about RE8 on PS5, because he *personally* felt the Xbox was getting too much negativity after the July conference. His intention there was to balance things.

His motive here characterizes him as someone with a bias. And that damages his credibility. This is on top of him being completely wrong on the PS5 pricing. Going even further, his claims fly in the face of what's known about capabilities of the console. Oh, and being called out by one of the system engineers.
Nothing more has to said, why listen to a guy that has a agenda built on lies. Cac can’t be trusted

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The PS5 was rumored by dusk golem to be more expensive than the Xbox series x.

On September 9th Sony was to reveal everything about the ps5, Microsoft leaked series s details that same day and then the series x info leaked too. Happy 25th Sony.

Sony cancelled their show, and it was known that Sony was thrown off because they was gonna need prices higher. Here's a known Microsoft propaganda site on this subject...

https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/micro...orced-sony-to-lower-the-playstation-5s-price/

The average Sony stan will tell you dusk golem was a proven LIAR Minor Brown'd him by cancelling that nikka :birdman:

So while Microsoft is responsible for the lowered cost ps5, now the fucus needs to be on the systems themselves. The ps5 is still staggeringly weaker. And it's more expensive. And it has overheating issues that won't be corrected until they update it with a ps5 slim of sorts. Sony responded to that report about the soc and they tiptoed around it...
[Update: Sony Responds] PlayStation 5 Production Forecast Cut By 4 Million, Citing Chip Shortages
They say nothing about the heating issues, and why would they. But you will.

See you in November gamers :hhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Let's break this down clearly here...

Xbox series X = $499
PSV = $499
:dwillhuh:$499 is some how more than $499 to Court...

:ohhh:I like how you can see the future....how the PSV will have overheating problems that Sony is keeping under wraps...a shame your crystal ball is dusty because you told us XBOX1X was guaranteed to have VR and this gen came and went without it ever releasing or even being spoken of again. :mjgrin:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Let's break this down clearly here...

Xbox series X = $499
PSV = $499
:dwillhuh:$499 is some how more than $499 to Court...

:ohhh:I like how you can see the future....how the PSV will have overheating problems that Sony is keeping under wraps...a shame your crystal ball is dusty because you told us XBOX1X was guaranteed to have VR and this gen came and went without it ever releasing or even being spoken of again. :mjgrin:
You doing it wrong

:francis:

giphy.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spider-Man
“No one should be disappointed,” Ryan said. “The PS5 versions of those games are built from the ground up to take advantage of the PS5 feature set, and we have an upgrade path for PS4 users to get the PS5 versions for free. It’s about people having choice. I’m really quite pleased about the situation.”

Halo Infinite
"Halo Infinite has been built from the ground up to take full advantage of Xbox Series X. Bigger battles, epic vistas, more complex visual effects, displayed with ten times the processing power per pixel of Halo 5."

Sony stans have been ensnared in a web of lies .:wow: