Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Here I am :hhh:

Sons birthday was yesterday, was busy with a bunch of shyt. Ledos pizza was the dinner cap off and that shyt was undercooked I believe, all the adults was nauseous later (kids ate spaghetti).

We ordered a supreme 20 min before they closed, thin crust wasn't as crispy as usual. I'm just getting over it :francis:

you usually with the shyts...but this time literally :picard:

Ledo's usually is pretty good too.. :huhldup:

had some of their pizza and calzones when I used to goto Winchester area for work.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I usually get ledos well done, except for when I'm short on time. cuz that shyt takes a minute

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
This is probably nothing since its still in dev, but I dont doubt that once comparison vids from DF start droppin........:francis: :sas2:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It’s probably the throttling/management of the CPU/GPU speed.

You gotta chose between a full power cpu or GPU and this game probably needs full CPU to run at 60fps

When I read over the specs that came out yesterday, I knew that was going to rear its head in some capacity

Confirmed: The PS5 is the biggest game console in modern history

Why?

PS5 Disc version is 350W, Digital is 340W

Xbox Series X is 300W and Xbox Series S is unknown.

That said, anyone that has ever built a computer knows or knows anything about computers, when you overclock, wattage consumption goes up. Basically, the most powerful console should have the higher power draw all things considered. The fact that it does not is an obvious sign that the throttling is pushing these consoles to high speeds is taxing on the console. With high speeds, come heat. This is a double dutch act for the game developers to work out.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yeah, that guy. His rep is trash. :snooze:

0I9ZOQS.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And then, almost as quickly as the show ended, reality bit. In just a few tweets Geoff Keighley became a better Sony spokesperson than anyone on the company's PR team, announcing that, actually, some of these fancy games we had thought were PS5 exclusives... weren't.

Last night, there was a lot of human error flying around at Sony, wasn't there?

What happened to all Sony's guff about believing in generations? It was a load of old rubbish, it seems. Whether you believe in Microsoft's philosophy of launching its games across generations (I have concerns about the Xbox One holding games back, as I know some in the development community do), at least the company was honest about it.

In August, Sony confirmed the PS4 Dualshock won't work with PS5 games. Explaining its decision, Sony said it believed "PS5 games should take advantage of the new capabilities and features we're bringing to the platform, including the features of DualSense wireless controller".

Well, if Spider-Man: Miles Morales is coming out on PS4, why can't you play it on a PS5 with a DualShock?

PS5 is a surefire hit, but Sony's broken promises are eroding trust

@Captain_Crunch
@MeachTheMonster
@The Mad Titan
@Grand Conde
@Rekkapryde
@Mountain
Speak:ohlawd: