Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I just saw the full Sony presentation after only reading the stan twitter reactions. I thought this shyt was gonna be a close one.:russ::russ::russ::russ: who getting an Xbox? Theres no reason to!:russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Link it up.

I've been following dude awhile and he's always been well ahead of the curve. Especially when it comes to capcom
First, lets say he's credible for the sake of this argument.

With that being said, the person admitted to putting out a negative rumor about RE8 on PS5, because he *personally* felt the Xbox was getting too much negativity after the July conference. His intention there was to balance things.

His motive here characterizes him as someone with a bias. And that damages his credibility. This is on top of him being completely wrong on the PS5 pricing. Going even further, his claims fly in the face of what's known about capabilities of the console. Oh, and being called out by one of the system engineers.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here I am :hhh:
Ain't seen @PS5 all day long :patrice:
Sons birthday was yesterday, was busy with a bunch of shyt. Ledos pizza was the dinner cap off and that shyt was undercooked I believe, all the adults was nauseous later (kids ate spaghetti).

We ordered a supreme 20 min before they closed, thin crust wasn't as crispy as usual. I'm just getting over it :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Here I am :hhh:

Sons birthday was yesterday, was busy with a bunch of shyt. Ledos pizza was the dinner cap off and that shyt was undercooked I believe, all the adults was nauseous later (kids ate spaghetti).

We ordered a supreme 20 min before they closed, thin crust wasn't as crispy as usual. I'm just getting over it :francis:
Serve your children e.coli brehs.
:troll:Jokes.
Happy birthday to little man. God bless him.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

With that being said, the person admitted to putting out a negative rumor about RE8 on PS5, because he *personally* felt the Xbox was getting too much negativity after the July conference. His intention there was to balance things.

His motive here characterizes him as someone with a bias. And that damages his credibility. This is on top of him being completely wrong on the PS5 pricing. Going even further, his claims fly in the face of what's known about capabilities of the console. Oh, and being called out by one of the system engineers.

He's a random leaker, he can be as bias as he wants

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Now y’all care about bias???
:mjlol:

His motivation for posting the rumor was to combat all the lies and fukkery from Sony stans, that doesn’t make the rumor untrue or him bias.

And no this rumor doesn’t “fly in the face” of anything.

We know PS5 is less powerful. Has slower ram, and has some weird “boost” mode to achieve its on paper numbers.

What we don’t know is how all of Sony’s hype relates to the real world.

Microsoft has shown off performance examples for their system. Thus far Sony has sold a bunch of hype.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I got a PC too :lawd: they'll never mess up both unless the game is trash

Edit: never fails these dudes are frauds :laff:

Last edited: