Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm surprised about is that nikkas aren't bothered by the price of games. These dudes are making you pay $70 a joint, which is wild. If you go digital only, you can only get shyt on the Sony/Microsoft storefront, while physical you might get a deal at Walmart, best buy etc...

This shyt is too expensive, it's not even like the games are getting better, it's the same shyt but prettier and less load times. Best game I've played in years was Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild. Nothing else hitting.

They still got you paying for online. I think PC might be the play, for real
Sony is making you pay 70 a game...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So you only sayin this cause you broke and been trying to live off a 1200 corona check for 4 months :mjlol:

:russ:

but real talk, I'm not getting the PS5 at launch like I did with PS4.

also, I'm getting the joint without the optical drive. I have no use for a disc in 2020 going forward. I'll probably wait til 2021. I want that GOW on PS5, but I'm not nearly as thirsty as I was with PS5.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Stupid consumers will make it standard
Activision tried this before and consumers responded and they quickly stopped that shyt
Will consumers respond again?
Idk

the arabs near my crib sell new PS4 games in the plastic for $50 without tax.

costco also has new games for $50 on PS4 and XBOX1. they just have limited game selections.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
There's nothing to play on there but old games.

I will continue playing my games on the PS4 Slim until I can't play anymore games. I only have $247 from my corona check left and I think i will go to Florida with the rest of the money. Aren't we getting more money? Xbox is better since I can pay twenty four dollars a month.

dapped for effort :mjlol:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Only thing I'm surprised about is that nikkas aren't bothered by the price of games. These dudes are making you pay $70 a joint, which is wild. If you go digital only, you can only get shyt on the Sony/Microsoft storefront, while physical you might get a deal at Walmart, best buy etc...

This shyt is too expensive, it's not even like the games are getting better, it's the same shyt but prettier and less load times. Best game I've played in years was Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild. Nothing else hitting.

They still got you paying for online. I think PC might be the play, for real

if you aint got that kinda cheddar, you can always wait a month after the drop so you can cop the used joints for $30 :hubie: