Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
3D4D4C47E9A41E7C53592CA9C60186969E367BD7

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Trust, you're just seeing the tip of the iceberg now. I didn't get it either, but once you try out games you wouldn't normally try? I'm telling you, they release worthy shyt weekly. I 100% the touryst. Would have never bought that, undermine I love. A lot of these games are popular on switch but the difference is the price. Plus this services turns your phone into a switch pro basically. I can't see this but being what it is. No cap, no fanboy delusions. And since Sony doesn't have a cloud (Gaikai cost 350 mil vs 20 billion+ for azure) means that they could only turn ps now into EA play. Sony joined Microsoft to work on the cloud, wouldn't be surprised if they join forces. But I think they wanna keep that secret because the console war is good for business.
They split the library between PC and Xbox, tho. I remember seeing that Red Dead was only playable on console, and even now the selection on console is far superior, but hopefully that changes as the “play anywhere” thing catches on. But good looks, I stand corrected, this is a pretty good deal.