Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
11 million to the end of March. You gonna be able to flip these shyts for a rack easily!!!! :damn:
Buy one on Amazon and one locally and flip one online for a rack. Copywriting on 100.

"Stuck in the house, cold and bored? "

"Want a PS5 but don't want to stand outside hoping to find one?"

"Ps5 BRAND NEW IN BOX READY FOR A NEW OWNER!"

$999

Kaz would blush.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I want this to be another, RROD, or ps2 disc read fiasco.

Fixed.

:usure:

that 11 million is still more than the PS4 output during the same period by the way.....it just means the slaughter won't be as bad but will still be a slaughter.... :mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow Sony is trash.
Should have contracted chip manufacturing to Microsoft
TSMC are manufacturing both chips. And there's nothing to say that MS aren't facing yield issues themselves... just not at the same level. Yield issues are normal at the start of the fabrication process anyway. 50% was the likely number when they started back in June. It would be higher now given they're still going to manufacture 11m in that time frame.

The funny part is you think this is about quantity available, when this is probably going to turn into quality available.

This could be another, RROD, or ps2 disc read fiasco.
No it could not. Bad chips are completely discarded.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I've had a few run ins with him and I've kept it cordial to the best of my abilities. Though I can't say people's basement hallways is out of it(don't even live in a basement though :mjlol:)
I find the hypocrisy staggering. The first page is full of spam threads by @The Mad Titan which don’t even meet the standards of trolling to make them quality fukkery, yet no one’s got a problem with that. But god forbid someone makes an anti-Xbox thread in here; five different nikkas you’ve never spoken to before will rush in to ask you your age and tell you you have no life. Weirdos.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Buy one on Amazon and one locally and flip one online for a rack. Copywriting on 100.

"Stuck in the house, cold and bored? "

"Want a PS5 but don't want to stand outside hoping to find one?"

"Ps5 BRAND NEW IN BOX READY FOR A NEW OWNER!"

$999

Kaz would blush.

this you breh?

CEWKlMN_d.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I find the hypocrisy staggering. The first page is full of spam threads by @The Mad Titan which don’t even meet the standards of trolling to make them quality fukkery, yet no one’s got a problem with that. But god forbid someone makes an anti-Xbox thread in here; five different nikkas you’ve never spoken to before will rush in to ask you your age and tell you you have no life. Weirdos.
What forum you been posting on breh? :dahell:

Playstation stan fukkery clearly outweighs anything else here. There’s only like 5 regular Xbox posters here. The rest don’t even bother with you clowns.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What forum you been posting on breh? :dahell:

Playstation stan fukkery clearly outweighs anything else here. There’s only like 5 regular Xbox posters here. The rest don’t even bother with you clowns.

stop trying to play innocent like you ain't part of the same fukkery. you ain't above it. you ain't shyt like all of us in here :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
stop trying to play innocent like you ain't part of the same fukkery. you ain't above it. you ain't shyt like all of us in here :russ:
I never denied that I was a part of it. Without me y’all would get bored just high fiving each other all over the place :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a troll when it's the truth

:umad: