Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Early 20s. Aren’t you in your late forties or something? With a whole ass family? You got time to reply to me on here? Foh, put me on ignore or the next time I’ll hurt your feelings proper
There is no way you can hurt my feelings. :mjlol:

You've let these internet nikkas make you feel froggy and the more you try to flex, the more you look like a fukking goofy nikka.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yall clowns are pathetic with this fanboy bullshyt. Both will have their pros and cons just like every gen of consoles. I just don't understand...
Notice it’s the same grown ass, playstation stanboys creating shyt like this at like 4-5am...

nikka woke up with Xbox on his mind... he is that pressed

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
There is no way you can hurt my feelings. :mjlol:

You've let these internet nikkas make you feel froggy and the more you try to flex, the more you look like a fukking goofy nikka.
Go spend time with your kids, dusty nikka, you really don’t have the time for gaming or posting on a message board. I’m saying this with the utmost seriousness.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Go spend time with your kids, dusty nikka, you really don’t have the time for gaming or posting on a message board. I’m saying this with the utmost seriousness.
Aye breh...

You are mid 20s posting on a message board when you should be experiencing the world...

Like I did.

I'm posting while I eat breakfast before I start a virtual hearing. I've put work in to enjoy my hobby... You still don't even know who you are, my nikka.

You are in your 20s, posting like a teenage e-thug. My nikka:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Aye breh...

You are mid 20s posting on a message board when you should be experiencing the world...

Like I did.

I'm posting while I eat breakfast before I start a virtual hearing. I've put work in to enjoy my hobby... You still don't even know who you are, my nikka.

Is this who you are? Some fukk nikka shilling for Microsoft on an anonymous message board? I didn’t @ you in here, you rushed in to protect your hoe ass console. Relax, and keep it moving. Good day.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Aye breh...

Like I did.

:picard:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Is this who you are? Some fukk nikka shilling for Microsoft on an anonymous message board? I didn’t @ you in here, you rushed in to protect your hoe ass console. Relax, and keep it moving. Good day.
Look at your posts and look at mine.

Who sounds bitter? Who sounds like a nikka spiteful because a nikka with an xbox gift card in they pocket piped their jawn? Who sounds like a nikka who rushes to make threads bashing an entertainment console...for, what? Coli love?

I'm not Phil Spencer. I'm just a nikka who likes civil discussion about topics that interest me.

I'm going to give you last reply; I'm sure both of us are about to be busy today, right?

All of us in the arcadium are anxiously awaiting your next thread, though!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Look at your posts and look at mine.

Who sounds bitter? Who sounds like a nikka spiteful because a nikka with an xbox gift card in they pocket piped their jawn? Who sounds like a nikka who rushes to make threads bashing an entertainment console...for, what? Coli love?

I'm not Phil Spencer. I'm just a nikka who likes civil discussion about topics that interest me.

I'm going to give you last reply; I'm sure both of us are about to be busy today, right?

All of us in the arcadium are anxiously awaiting your next thread, though!
Between posting on the coli and playing Game Pass indies I sure hope somebody is piping your wife. Seriously, man, use this pandemic to spend more time with her. Stick an Xbox controller up her p*ssy and set it to vibrate, as a compromise. Win-win.

Go spend some time with your kids so they don’t grow up to become thots/ and or fukk nikkas. Although seeing as you yourself are a grade-A fukk nikka it’s probably good you’re not really in their lives.

Take all of this to heart, it’s for your own good

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between posting on the coli and playing Game Pass indies I sure hope somebody is piping your wife. Seriously, man, use this pandemic to spend more time with her. Stick an Xbox controller up her p*ssy and set it to vibrate, as a compromise. Win-win.

Go spend some time with your kids so they don’t grow up to become thots/ and or fukk nikkas. Although seeing as you yourself are a grade-A fukk nikka it’s probably good you’re not really in their lives.

:laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

full

Too far breh, its just video games.