Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
SX Current exclusive launch line up: Multiplat games on PC, PS4 and Xbox 1 :dead:

*response*

"B-bu-but it's the best version to play :mjcry:"

Youre right bruh

Who cares about having brand new cross gen games and next gen multiplats at launch

When you can have exclusives like dance dance 2021, astro playroom and a 7-10 hour spin off of a game from 2018 :whoo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Youre right bruh

Who cares about having brand new cross gen games and next gen multiplats at launch

When you can have exclusives like dance dance 2021, astro playroom and a 7-10 hour spin off of a game from 2018 :whoo:
strawman.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Youre right bruh

I don't get this need you dudes have to downplay SM:MM.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I never (I dug the first one, kinda :patrice:) I repeat I never liked crash bandicoot.

Uncharted 1 didn't look all that good to me and I didn't play it til after part 2 was out. I thought it was ok :manny: Uncharted 2 everyone agrees was epic. I was late, and that game was so action packed and long. One of the few games that deserved a standing ovation.

Uncharted 3 dropped and I loved it. Sony fans crucified a reviewer for saying it was mediocre and in comparison to uncharted 2? Content wise it was a step backwards for sure but graphically and gameplay wise it was the best uncharted up till that point. It flopped in sales big time tho and Sony got caught lying about sales claiming it sold 3.8 million day one :whew:

4yrs later (2013) the last of us drops to another standing ovation.

Uncharted 4 drops and just like uncharted 3 Sony fans don't really seem to like it and say it didn't recapture the magic of uncharted 2. The dlc was considered much better. Which leads us to today's topic and today's topic effects these previous topics because Sony has been covering for naughty dog for a long time. But the same place that caught Sony lying about uncharted 3 sales? Caught Sony lying about The last of us 2 :dame:

TLOU 2 fell off the PS Store Top 20 charts for September

Say it ain't so Sony :to:

TLOU2 came out July 19th, but it didn't even crack Sony's top 20 games sold in August :dahell:

So when Sony reveals sales numbers it is shipped numbers, not sold. It used to be games sold but then Sony changed the landscape when they got caught lying about uncharted 3 sales :ohhh: so I figured they'd still be doing that and if you can't break the top 20 sold in your own store then there's a real problem. Before you say I'm lying or embellishing...

Uncharted 3 has global day one sales of 3.8 million [Update: Shipped Confirmed]

That's when this entire sold vs shipped bullshyt began, peep the dates, peep the quotes. Sony has a history of keeping things MANDATORY :francis:
So in conclusion, naughty dog drops a hot game about once every 10yrs...

Went from, uncharted to unpolished trash,
Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage
Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all
TLOU2 's a bunch of lies in a great big ball
Now use your BRAAAAAAAIN!
343 been in this 10
You been 35, smarten up guys
Four games in ten years nikka? I can divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them shyts was due
One was, NAHHH, the other was "uncharted 2"
That's a one hot game every ten year average, story tru
And that's so LAAAAAAAME!?

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Didn’t read but TLOU/TLOU2 alone >> XBOX entire exclusive catalog.

You can’t win this argument.
You're doing exactly what I'm exposing, the fukkin lies :stop:

Since you was first to :cape:

Why wasn't the last of us 2 in the PlayStation stores top 20 games sold for the month of August, one month after release (July 19th)

Go head, do your Google's, then get at me. And stop all this crying guys, it's embarrassing :ld:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Only 2 games out of their catalog from PS3 to PS4 have been trash, and those are UC4 and TLOU2. Lost Legacy dropped in between those two previously mentioned games, so you're wrong.