Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Been hearing about this bytch since the PS2 days

Have your whole next generation determined for you by your gammy, brehs...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been hearing about this bytch since the PS2 days

Have your whole next generation determined for you by your gammy, brehs...
tenor.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Funny enough, my grandma actually bought herself a N64.

I thought it was for me, but she only let me play it when i was over there. And if i borrowed it, i always had to give it back.

I was hating on that bytch hard :stopitslime:

To make it worst, i ended up getting a PS1 for xmas. :sadcam:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Only 2 games out of their catalog from PS3 to PS4 have been trash, and those are UC4 and TLOU2. Lost Legacy dropped in between those two previously mentioned games, so you're wrong.
Uc1 was only decent, not legendary
Uc2 was legendary
Uc3 was a step back in vision, execution and overall scope
Uc4 was more of the same
Lost legacy is dlc to uc4 that Sony decided to sell to you like it was a stand alone expansion but but but but if you bought the season pass at first? Then you got that because that's why season passes exist :dahell:

I know it sounds confusing and you guys just run with it but here's what you're not saying...

Uncharted 4 Season Pass to be removed from PSN tomorrow

TLOU was epic
TLOU2 dropped the ball again in naughty dog fashion

That's two great games, the rest are decent but rehashed experiences that have run their courses already. There's little reason to believe naughty dog still has "it" when 3 of their last 4 games were decent at best. (Uc3/4/tlou2)
Plus a lot of talent left the studio for other opportunities :francis:
STOP
MAKING
THREADS
SHUT
THE
fukk
UP
!
:umad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who’s posted here for the past few years remembers the year leading upto the One X launch. A nikka couldn’t click on a thread in this bytch without being reminded of the One X’s ability to do 4K 30 fps. Fast forward to 2020 and it turns out the Series S can’t play those 4K enhanced games, but now nikkas can’t stop telling you it does 120 fps at 1080p and has a “stronger” CPU than the PS5? Show me a single post from the build a PC thread where nikkas were stanning CPUs like that. Make it make sense.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Anyone who’s posted here for the past few years remembers the year leading upto the One X launch. A nikka couldn’t click on a thread in this bytch without being reminded of the One X’s ability to do 4K 30 fps. Fast forward to 2020 and it turns out the Series S can’t play those 4K enhanced games, but now nikkas can’t stop telling you it does 120 fps at 1080p and has a “stronger” CPU than the PS5? Show me a single post from the build a PC thread where nikkas were stanning CPUs like that. Make it make sense.
Breh...

You're a goofy.

You realize that the Series X exists? When it comes to performance; nikkas ain't worried about shyt.

They release info on the Series S and it's a cool lil bro system. nikkas would keep it moving but weirdos want to shyt on the system for dumb reasons so people will naturally defend it since it represents a cool side option for the Xbox ecosystem.

How old are you, seriously?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Breh...

You're a goofy.

You realize that the Series X exists? When it comes to performance; nikkas ain't worried about shyt.

They release info on the Series S and it's a cool lil bro system. nikkas would keep it moving but weirdos want to shyt on the system for dumb reasons so people will naturally defend it since it represents a cool side option for the Xbox ecosystem.

How old are you, seriously?
Early 20s. Aren’t you in your late forties or something? With a whole ass family? You got time to reply to me on here? Foh, put me on ignore or the next time I’ll hurt your feelings proper