Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:russell:
Nobody cares about launch exclusives. Who remembers knack? Or Ryse? Or KZ shadow fall? Series X is the better system and with the pricing options and financing it’s looking damn attractive. Sony better come with heat

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've quietly followed the game on various sites and this is news to me. Just assumed it was coming out in 2021 :hubie:
From what I've heard, the idea was always PC and series X was the target, then they optimize down just like on PC so the Xbox one version is the low spec PC version, and the series s the mid tier version. With that said the Xbox one version, if it's not up to par then that version will be delayed until 2021. Microsoft hasn't confirmed anything but this gears tactics reveal confirms what I've heard. The Xbox one version could get cancelled if it can't run good enough but I believe they'll figure it out

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Imagine being reduced to stanning for flight simulators, this isn’t what you signed up for xbots :ohhh::comeon::mjlol::russ::scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Quick breakdown

For the record literally 98.7% of all games are multiplats so 98.7% of the time he'll be playing the playing the inferior version that will run in lowered resolutions and frame rates. When some titles are identical on the series s and ps5 will you ignore the series x gap then? :usure:
You were in such a rush to bring up the Xbox, you didn't read what I said.....

I said a better version of WHAT I HAVE.. I have a ps4.. The better version of what I have is a ps4.....

Now if Microsoft starts cranking out games to make me get one, I will. Like I did every other one besides the latest. I just can't game on my PC though. It's built to edit 4k. I can play most games on Ultra settings. Something about though is just off and I like my Playstation since 1. :yeshrug:

I'm just answering the question.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You were in such a rush to bring up the Xbox, you didn't read what I said.....

I said a better version of WHAT I HAVE.. I have a ps4.. The better version of what I have is a ps4.....

Now if Microsoft starts cranking out games to make me get one, I will. Like I did every other one besides the latest. I just can't game on my PC though. It's built to edit 4k. I can play most games on Ultra settings. Something about though is just off and I like my Playstation since 1. :yeshrug:

I'm just answering the question.
You live in a terrible gaming existence if your library consist of only or mostly Sony exclusives. fukk them 98.7% tho right? Again most console gamers are that, console gamers. I hear that other console will have AAAA exclusives you'll want to play too and it will be extremely affordable :francis:

So I guess I'll be seeing you on Xbox sooner than later :yes:

My job here is done, me and Limu can get outta here now

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So the new narrative is how the Xbox series s might could just possibly hold back next gen game development. Somehow this is still a topic here so let's first put that vicious rumor to bed...

Now I hope you guys are mature enough to handle Mike Rayner explain how gears is fabulous. I'm just gonna keep it real, I'm not :mjlol:

Now that we've cleared that up, let's now dive into how the series s is faster than the ps5...

Boot meet neck :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jokes/trolling aside the specs are closer than I thought when I looked it up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You saying spider-man aint a system seller? Spider-man alone will sell more than all Xsx day 1 launches combined.
It’s not...

maybe to Larry Station stanboys, but $700 system for Spiderman expansion... I can’t see casual gamers doing it just for that