Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Please stop coming into threads then calling the police, we don't get down with that cac shyt here.

And my phone has a game mode that does 90hrz, what phone you got?

@JBWalton is highly intelligent and known as a champion of thought if you will :whew:

Yeah, and then they released FF10 with the ps2 hdd. I had all that and felt the direction the series was gravitating towards was ass. Didn't like the wheel, didn't like none of it. I played FF1 probably before you were born possibly. I like old that style rpg, I played dragon warrior, lost odyssey being created by the creator of FF (mist waker) like, you can't shame an OG that is more experienced than you. Sorry, you're a clown for trying. I would have gotten to FF7 sooner if the ps3 was really backwards compatible. Thank you gamepass:win:
Every single PS3 can play ps1 games...so....try again corgie

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Every single PS3 can play ps1 games...so....try again corgie
Who has ps1 games today? And the resale for FF7 if you could find a copy is kinda ridiculous. I believe that's what initially stopped me from playing years later and I figured I'd get to it. Now I can, or I could rent it on ps now for like $20 to play for a month? I think that was the original options gaikai provided

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me if I'm missing anything. :unimpressed:

AssCreed: Valhalla - multi-plat cross-gen, worst AAA game series out right now

Destiny 2: Beyond Light - multi-plat cross-gen DLC for a three year old game

Gears Tactics - released months ago on PC

Tetris Effect: Connected - a multi-plat cross gen MP expansion for a game released on PS4 three years ago :picard:

Yakuza: Like A Dragon - multi-plat cross-gen, released on PS4 at the start of the year - Phil Spencer moneyhatted a 'next-gen' patch though. :hhh:

...and that's it. :picard:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who has ps1 games today? And the resale for FF7 if you could find a copy is kinda ridiculous. I believe that's what initially stopped me from playing years later and I figured I'd get to it. Now I can, or I could rent it on ps now for like $20 to play for a month? I think that was the original options gaikai provided
And according to you it’s so corny to own old original copies of games in excellent condition. :mjlol: Let me go grab my copy from the game closet and restore the feeling.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That Sony line up isn’t looking any better.
Basically

Only thing worth buying is the Spiderman DLC...

Didn’t know the Coli had so many Spiderman fans...:mjlol:

Typical Sony stans... can’t say shyt about the price, can’t say shyt about the hardware/power, so lets talk about the “exclusives”... Ratchet & Clank and Spiderman DLC when they probably never even beat the first one