Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:

The less than 2% of exclusives were all GOTY contenders though.

God of War
Uncharted 4
The last of us 2
Ghost of Tsttushima
Spiderman
Horizon Zero Dawn
FF7 Remake

That plus some of the other fringe exclusive that were enjoyable like Days Gone and Lost Legacy was enough games by themselves to justify a purchase. I can feel like i got my moneys worth just getting it just for those games and playing all the multiplat titles on xbox.
Your list is bullshyt. Ghost, tlou2 and FF7 came when everyone is making next gen games. And all 3 will likely lose to cyberpunk. Uncharted 4 was not well liked, people liked the dlc they charged you extra for tho. Uncharted fell off amongst Sony fans after uc2. Now y'all just name drop it but you haven't played it in years. I love uncharted myself, more than the average Sony heads by far, so I know y'all just talk there. So removing 3 games that came out this year, you only came up with 4 titles for the entire gen. (And you act like Xbox didn't have games that are great as well) so I'm your case 99% of games are better on Xbox in your biased opinion :wow:

Daps
:dahell: what do you mean???
He probably hated the direction they took with the TLOU 2's story and game structure
Combined with the smear campaign against real fans who criticized the game name calling anyone who didn't think the game was a masterpiece
Story was trash and the 2nd half structure was unnecessary/overdone but that's just my opinion :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Your list is bullshyt. Ghost, tlou2 and FF7 came when everyone is making next gen games. And all 3 will likely lose to cyberpunk. Uncharted 4 was not well liked, people liked the dlc they charged you extra for tho. Uncharted fell off amongst Sony fans after uc2. Now y'all just name drop it but you haven't played it in years. I love uncharted myself, more than the average Sony heads by far, so I know y'all just talk there. So removing 3 games that came out this year, you only came up with 4 titles for the entire gen. (And you act like Xbox didn't have games that are great as well) so I'm your case 99% of games are better on Xbox in your biased opinion :wow:
:deadmanny: at arbitrarily removing three games because they're newer.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
PlayStation was released December 94. How is it 25 years?
PlayStation was released in north america September 9th, 1995. 25yrs ago today
Yo. You good?
I'm doing fantastic, you?
tenor.gif
Oh I got help...

I'll tell you what battlefield 6 looks like with Ray tracing :therethere:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
The Xbox Series S CPU is faster than the PS5's for only $299 :wow:

I wouldn't come outside either :huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He probably hated the direction they took with the TLOU 2's story and game structure
Combined with the smear campaign against real fans who criticized the game name calling anyone who didn't think the game was a masterpiece
Story was trash and the 2nd half structure was unnecessary/overdone but that's just my opinion :yeshrug:

Ohhh... ok... I havent played TLOU2 yet but I know people was freaking out about the story...:ld:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:deadmanny: at arbitrarily removing three games because they're newer.

:stop: your brought up game of the year contenders then named 3 games that released when everyone else looking towards next gen.

I'm not downplaying there existence, but you are doing that for Xbox games while accusing me of acting like you. It's been 7 years, the three from this year will lose to cyberpunk, but if we keep your games we talking a one a year average. Like I said, 98.7% of games will be on both, and one will do them much better. Too much to ignore. And your exclusives are cool but you're saying that like if you're exclusives are the only exclusives coming. You think Xbox doesn't have more on the horizon? If you're a PC gamer then say that. Don't be a Sony gamer then say PC to distract you from a console comparison?

The only reason a person would do that is because they gotta do that just to remain in the conversation. That's not a good way to exist. Have fun with that, I'm out :win:
So y’all gonna get a 120fps tv but don’t want 4k? Lmao
I agree but frame rate and resolution are not the same things. And there are monitors that stop at 1440p for a reason. And ultimately what you're getting at is why the series s is genius. You can plug and play today with a monitor and not spend that much at all to get next gen gaming :wow: