PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In the US. PlayStation ain't a US based or centric console

Celebrating 25 Years of Play

Peep the date. 2nd December 2019
Not sure what you're confused on other than that's when it released in Japan. America buys the most PlayStations and was even launched here first last gen. It's 25yrs on its biggest market.

Now I know you thought you had something here, being overzealous is a natural defense against intelligence of this magnitude :francis:

Maybe you should tell Sony to stop building up hype for today on Twitter...
PS5 Expectations Hyped Up By Sony On PlayStation 1's 25th Birthday

I wonder why they stopped :jbhmm:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PlayStation was released in north america September 9th, 1995. 25yrs ago today

I'm doing fantastic, you?

Oh I got help...

I'll tell you what battlefield 6 looks like with Ray tracing :therethere:

This coming from the guy that saw ray tracing in the Halo infinite reveal but unfortunately found out later that MS said the ray tracing was going to be patched in on a later update. :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mods...
Please put this thread, the op, and his cricket wireless flip phone in the bushes.
Please stop coming into threads then calling the police, we don't get down with that cac shyt here.

And my phone has a game mode that does 90hrz, what phone you got?

@JBWalton is highly intelligent and known as a champion of thought if you will :whew:
@PS4 is celebrating by playing the original final final 7 for the first time.
Yeah, and then they released FF10 with the ps2 hdd. I had all that and felt the direction the series was gravitating towards was ass. Didn't like the wheel, didn't like none of it. I played FF1 probably before you were born possibly. I like old that style rpg, I played dragon warrior, lost odyssey being created by the creator of FF (mist waker) like, you can't shame an OG that is more experienced than you. Sorry, you're a clown for trying. I would have gotten to FF7 sooner if the ps3 was really backwards compatible. Thank you gamepass:win: