Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why cool off on talks on Melo? He gave the league 27ppg last year

IMO plan A

Melo

Plan B: Kevin love

Plan C: mirotic afflao and I would add pau gasol and let mirotic train under pau for a couple of years. Maybe add anthony morrow or mike miller

Gotta remember with adding love we would also have 9-11 mill in space to use so it could also possibly be love + afflalo

But yea if all we get is afflalo or some weak shyt like mirotic cj miles anthony morrow and the front office say some bullshyt like " adding rose is us adding a star" then :camby: cause they can't get shyt done

Bulls are a playoff team now without Rose, we seen that.

With Rose and lets say Love we should be able to compete with the heat.
With Rose Affalo Moritic Gasol , it remains to be seen how that team would compete but no reason that team couldn't be similar to the Spurs (if Thibs is up to evolving the offense). Talent wise we would have younger and "better" two way players.

I don't think we necessary have to land Melo this summer for it to be an A+ summer and I'm not totally convinced that trading away the entire team just to make room for Anthony is the best move. Since we have not seen shyt from any of our cheaper bench players.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people keep suggesting we sign Pau Gasol AND bring over Mirotic when we already have Taj/Noah? :dwillhuh:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people keep suggesting we sign Pau Gasol AND bring over Mirotic when we already have Taj/Noah? :dwillhuh:

we would have a formidable front line starting and off the bench, Thibs would have no reason to run our bi men into the ground. Also Mirotic I believe will play SF initially in the league...JMO. If you've seen him play you would probably agree.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we would have a formidable front line starting and off the bench, Thibs would have no reason to run our bi men into the ground. Also Mirotic I believe will play SF initially in the league...JMO. If you've seen him play you would probably agree.
Isnt Mirotic a legit 6'10"? He has no business guarding 3's

Then you're asking Taj to guard to perimeter and taking him away from the basket

I just think we would be wiser to focus on the perimeter, bringing Mirotic over, and letting him have the role of backup PF and using one of the draft picks on a backup center, along with Greg Smith

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My thoughts were taj being traded to Orlando for afflalo then grab pau and mirotic
I would also be cool with mirotic afflalo and Jordan hill

I'm skeptical as hell with going with mirotic as a full time starter in thibs system with no reliable replacement if he does not work out.

But of course right now we on plan c

My hopes is that we come through with plan a or b first

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts were taj being traded to Orlando for afflalo then grab pau and mirotic

I'm skeptical as hell with going with mirotic as a full time starter in thibs system with no reliable replacement if he does not work out.

I dont think they would include Taj in the Afflalo deal

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

my guess is orlando has plans to grab exum in the draft if possible, which is why they are making aafalo so available. I doubt it takes much to get him if they end up with wiggens or exum.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isnt Mirotic a legit 6'10"? He has no business guarding 3's

Then you're asking Taj to guard to perimeter and taking him away from the basket

I just think we would be wiser to focus on the perimeter, bringing Mirotic over, and letting him have the role of backup PF and using one of the draft picks on a backup center, along with Greg Smith

Mirotic can play sf, off the bench. But again it's about having the front court depth. How soon we forget, Noah asik boozer Gibson. Front court would be formidable again