Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
It makes absolutely no sense for Melo not to come here...fits TOO well. He doesn't come though and WHOEVER we get, season start he's on the list :demonic:
rose.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony isn’t fixated on coming to the Chicago Bulls as his only option. (Source: Aggrey Sam)

Carmelo Anthony it's also true that he hasn't been as receptive to Joakim Noah [Ignoring Calls] (Source: Aggrey Sam)

New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony does want his full maximum contract according to multiple sources. (Source: Aggrey Sam)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sorry, that probably wasn’t as comforting as it was intended to be. Instead, overreact to any piece of information you hear regarding NBA free agency or hypothetical trades. Everything up to this paragraph was written in jest. Apologies for the error and continue believing whatever elicits the desired emotions

he was :troll:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
To be honest

I feel much better about getting melo since all the Chicago beat writers are saying its unlikely

Its either they being pimped by the bulls front office to kill some of the melo talk down for negotiation purposes

Or they putting some stuff out there to get hits

Either way them saying it won't happen makes me optimistic :obama:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:beli:
Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah keeps calling, but Knicks star Carmelo Anthony's not answering . . . yet
Anthony wants to be recruited by the Bulls on July 1 so that he can get Jim Dolan to intercede on his behalf and tell Phil Jackson he needs to bring Anthony back, at any cost.

Carmelo Anthony has been getting quite a few recruiting calls from Joakim Noah over the past week, but according to people close to the Knicks star, he hasn’t returned one of them.
We’re guessing Anthony might call Noah back after he officially opts out of his contract with the Knicks, no later than Monday. Maybe he leaks it out that he was talking to Noah, too. It’s easy to see why. Anthony wants to be recruited by the Bulls on July 1 so that he can get Jim Dolan to intercede on his behalf and tell Phil Jackson he needs to bring Anthony back, at any cost.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...elo-answering-article-1.1838772#ixzz35IdVY6vf

ok so why are we seeing so many other sources saying that drose has been all about recruiting melo????

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I mean seriously. how could ANYONE take a dude that looks like that seriously. there is nothing about him that screams "authority figure". like I could see cats at the berto center sticking kick me signs on his back :mjlol:
Looks more like stick stickly or beaker than an nba gm:yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The push to make sure Carmelo Anthony is wearing a Bulls uniform continues heating up heading into the NBA’s draft week, and maybe no one wants the forward’s services more than coach Tom Thibodeau.
According to one former NBA coach who had Anthony on his team, Thibodeau has not only reached out to him with numerous calls, but several other coaches that worked with Anthony on a daily basis.

“I even told Tom that there may be days he will want to blow his own head off when it comes to ‘Melo’s defense, but he keeps saying he knows he can make it work,’’ the coach said. “It’s not that Carmelo can’t play defense, it’s just how often, and he knows every trick in the book on getting around that.’’

The fact that the Bulls are in full-court-press mode on Anthony comes as no surprise, especially since it was first reported that center Joakim Noah not only courted Anthony during the All-Star Game back in February, but continued the recruitment up on the Knicks forward throughout the second half of the season.

It would seem that Noah is not alone, as Derrick Rose has reportedly gotten involved, as well as Thibodeau using back channels to let Anthony know that his addition could mean big things for both Anthony and the Bulls.
“There’s no question they would be better with him – with or without his defensive inconsistencies,’’ the source continued. “As I told Tom, ‘You’re in the East, Tom. Remember, you’re in the East.’ ‘’
http://voices.suntimes.com/sports/thibodeau-is-all-in-on-bulls-pursuit-of-melo/

:russ: