Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:pachaha: that's the same dude who reported bulls expect rose back for the 1st round and if you read that article he's low key sabotaging the bulls "rose prefers love cuz he's more of a team player" ,"rose hasn't and won't call melo","noahs calls being ignored","melo just using the bulls to get dolan to convince phil to keep him" :aicmon:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Don't know what Rose has against recruiting, but if those stories are true, he's gotta chill. You gotta sell your organization to potential free agents:noah:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:pachaha: that's the same dude who reported bulls expect rose back for the 1st round and if you read that article he's low key sabotaging the bulls "rose prefers love cuz he's more of a team player" ,"rose hasn't and won't call melo","noahs calls being ignored","melo just using the bulls to get dolan to convince phil to keep him" :aicmon:
which is why the :beli: sums up my thoughts

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm still sticking to what makes sense

And the full talk of melo joining the bulls having so much hype jacks up negotiations from both parties. So I can easily see the bulls using thier two flunkies friedel and kc to help kill some of the talk. Melo and hia people don't want to walk into a meeting with garpax and they offer him 14 mill a year or some shyt and use the fact melo really wants Chicago to thier advantage. The bulls gotta show they have options so melo don't flex on them and over charge for his services

But anything from kc gets the :stopitslime: from me.

Predict deng won't get traded then watch deng get traded less than 48 hours later brehs

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
:pachaha: @ these last couple stories. This why you can't get caught up with rumors on a daily basis. nikkas just typing shyt for the hashtags and retweets. Clicks on their sites. One minute everybody all in on Melo, a day later, Rose don't want him, he ain't returning Noah's calls and Afflalo is plan whatever. Nonsense:camby:

Holla at me on draft day. That's when we'll see what's about to shake

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Per KC on Twitter: Chatter is pretty consistent that, despite dovetailing with 2015 plan, Knicks aren't interested in Boozer's deal if S&T talks materialize.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
• The Bulls are emboldened by their options and flexibility heading into the draft and free agency, and the No. 1 reason just happens to be their most important piece of the puzzle: Derrick Rose. Rose is playing 5-on-5 on a daily basis, and, according to one witness, "looks like the old Derrick Rose." So much of the Bulls' future is tied to the former MVP regaining his form and health, but the team's focus now is getting him some help.

Chicago is open to moving one of its first-round picks, and a league source confirmed the club has had conversations with Orlando about a trade for Arron Afflalo. It would take a major shakeup -- amnestying or trading Carlos Boozer and trading Taj Gibson -- but the Bulls are well-positioned to make room for a much bigger catch: Knicks free agent Carmelo Anthony.
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer...raft-buzz-bulls-seeking-help-for-derrick-rose

Daps
Don't know what Rose has against recruiting, but if those stories are true, he's gotta chill. You gotta sell your organization to potential free agents:noah:
:lupe:

I hope this doesn't come back to bite dude. He's gotta understand that not everybody shares that mentality. I don't want him being near 30 and thinking 'shyt may be I should've tried a lil' bit harder in trying to recruit dudes :sadcam:'.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:lupe:

I hope this doesn't come back to bite dude. He's gotta understand that not everybody shares that mentality. I don't want him being near 30 and thinking 'shyt may be I should've tried a lil' bit harder in trying to recruit dudes :sadcam:'.
Yup. He'll have to realize more offensive firepower will equal less wear and tear for him

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gar Forman said:
Arron allows us to move Jimmy back to the small forward position, which is his natural position. He's a versatile defender, can knock down the open jumper which is what Derrick needs, a shooter next to him. After this year he only has one more year left on his contract which gives us the flexibility to make a big move for a star. 2016 looks like it will be a year where a lot of star players will be available and it's important to have the assets to make a move.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
garpax.jpg

:pacspit: