Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
With love here there is no need for taj

Mirotic and dougie could one day be special but as of right now they not they unknowns. If you can flip that for a legit 2nd option and rose boy you do it and don't think twice about it

With gasol here you damn near trading 3 bench players

We would still have jimmy, MDJ, snell Aaron brooks and Kirk. But most importantly we get rose love and Noah together formulating a legit big 3.

We do MDJ and jimmy as the 2-3 this season with brooks snell and pau as our main bench scoring. Then fill in the blanks next season

We know this won't happen cause teams see beeker face and immediately can't take us serious . Plus minny might ask to throw in some picks and we botch it out of ego for that. But I def can see minny wanting dougie and mirotic. That I don't think is a fluke at all. Especially after they probably got woodies watching dougie play in summer league

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
You think adding Love will suddenly have us as the favorites?
you think adding a 34 yr old Gasol Mcdermott and Mirotic all of sudden were the best team? 2 of those guys are unproven fact is we still can't score and Rose is our only shot creator again.Adding Love would finally give a legit 2nd option.I'm all for getting him here we need scoring let Thibs figure the rest out

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bulls currently constructed will win the east :obama:

Cavs will be suspect defensively and their front court will be love and varejo.I'd be down with trading mcdermott,taj and mirotic but I know that trade offer is bullshyt.Bulls need to add a sg who can handle the rock by the trade deadline(oj mayo)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DEFINITELY THE FAVORITES IN THE EAST
BECAUSE WE SWAP 3 BENCH PLAYERS FOR A 26PPG SCORER
(TAJ & 2 ROOKIES)
PLUS KEEP LOVE AWAY FROM LEBRON.

:devil:
:evil:

I think we're the best team in the East without those moves

you think adding a 34 yr old Gasol Mcdermott and Mirotic all of sudden were the best team? 2 of those guys are unproven fact is we still can't score and Rose is our only shot creator again.Adding Love would finally give a legit 2nd option.I'm all for getting him here we need scoring let Thibs figure the rest out

No, we're just the best team in the East.

We trade 2 players that will give us what Love can. And lose our defensive identity by shipping Taj out. I think it's a possibility we get worse to be honest...

Love is a God in fantasy basketball, but not a big enough difference maker to want to overpay for him.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I think we're the best team in the East without those moves

No, we're just the best team in the East.

We trade 2 players that will give us what Love can. And lose our defensive identity by shipping Taj out. I think it's a possibility we get worse to be honest...

Love is a God in fantasy basketball, but not a big enough difference maker to want to overpay for him.
Your worried about defense with Thibs coaching:wow::heh:.Love averaged 26 &12 last year there is no one on this roster who can replicate those #'s we need scoring period if that means Taj and a couple of rookies and picks so be it:camby:.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My basketball gut tells me this is a bad move brehs...

WTF am I even thinking into this so deep, the FO aint finna do shyt this risky ...
Yea really a non issue

Garpax don't get shyt like this done

Might as well see if we can grab Shawn Marion and get ready for the season

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
YOU DUDES STILL DONT REALIZE THE NBA IS A STARS LEAGUE.
ALL THAT "2 PLAYERS WILL GIVE US WHAT LOVE CAN"
CAN HIT THE BUSHES:camby:

ITS NICE IN THEORY
KIRK & DJ GAVE US 24 & 9 LAST SEASON...
BASICALLY ROSE NUMBERS...

BUT IT DOESNT PLAY OUT THAT WAY ON THE COURT WHEN GOING AGAINST STARS.
EVERY SERIOUS TEAM IN THE LEAGUE GOT 2 STARS
AND WE STILL TALKING ROSE & ROLE PLAYERS.

:pachaha:I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW nikkaS CAN BE SO CONFIDENT IN 2 ROOKIES...
:mjlol:2 WHITE ROOKIES AT THAT
WHO HAVE NEVER FACED NBA COMPETITION...

EXPECTING THEM TO COME OVER HERE AND TRANSITION INTO THE BIG TIME IN THE POST SEASON.
WTF MCBUCKETS GONNA DO WHEN BRON CHECKING HIM?

GARPAX REALLY SOLD YALL SOME GOOD HEROIN.
:devil:
:evil:
As long as Tony Snell isn't involved in the deal we good :win:

#OptimisticBullsFan

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea really a non issue

Garpax don't get shyt like this done

Might as well see if we can grab Shawn Marion and get ready for the season

until they are holding a press conference, this kevin love thing doesn't even exist in my world. I haven't even listened to sports radio all week :yawn:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
realgm
I'll talk about it now since it's over but yeah Melo and Gasol were the plan. From what I gather is Phil and Melo were playing chicken and Phil won. If Phil was open to a S&T Melo would've came and the Lakers were willing help by taking Carlos.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we gonna flip Taj and mcbuckets .. why dont we do it for sumthin we actually have a need for :yeshrug:

may as well keep Taj

flip jimmy n mcdermot fo a quality wing or SG who can create and shoot:ehh::blessed:

this FO is beyond frustratin
:stopitslime::snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
damn, adidas still puttin this nikka in commericals???? :mindblown:

meanwhile I haven't dwight howard in a commercial in like 3 years.

also, I see they added pinstripes to the ugly ass black jerseys. certainly an improvement. I still prefer the OG that said bulls on it with the pinstripes.