Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rose-???
Butler-???
Melo-???
Gibson-???
Noah-???

or

Rose-Augustin
Butler-LaVine
Dunleavy-Snell
Gibson-Mirotic
Noah-McGary

cook

Banned
Daps
Im back fellas

rk81g0.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Rose-???
Butler-???
Melo-???
Gibson-???
Noah-???

or

Rose-Augustin
Butler-LaVine
Dunleavy-Snell
Gibson-Mirotic
Noah-McGary

The 1st line up.I doubt lavine will be on the board by the 16th pick and thibs wouldn't play him anyway & the rest of that 2nd line up :camby:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The 1st line up.I doubt lavine will be on the board by the 16th pick and thibs wouldn't play him anyway & the rest of that 2nd line up :camby:

But you know that's close to what it's gonna be right?....

They not gonna get me thinking we getting Melo all off-season

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Those rumors are just what they are, rumors

As you can see teams are interviewing guys now under contract such as Memphis coach getting interviewed. If it was really that real thibs would have had a couple of interviews right now

I agree , it it's down to gar vs thibs gar can kick rocks he has literally done nothing worth anything in his tenure so far nothing to put us closer to a title. All he been doing is hiding behind thibs ability to max talent from mediocre players. And kept us "flexible" for a "home run" he not landing

Quite honestly if by all star break he don't have love or melo here he should be gone anyway. No gm should get paid millions to play the carrot and the donkey game with fans and have us always looking for future plans. He literally getting paid to have us speculate all in the meanwhile do nothing.

I mean if teams are gonna interviews under contract, how come no one is tryin to holla at coach pop????

or doc rivers given the sterling situation.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
But you know that's close to what it's gonna be right?....

They not gonna get me thinking we getting Melo all off-season
Melo is leaving ny breh

I think some shoot down the idea of melo to Chicago because they don't want to get disappointed. Situation is nothing like 2010 melo don't have a plethora of places to go it's really only us vs Houston.

Our hang up and weak link is we have a front office that don't get shyt done. So from that fact I'm not surprised if melo goes elsewhere.
But if we clear the assets leave mirotic over another year and trade dunleavy and melo signs for the 18-19 mill we can clear we would still have a rmle and a bae to add a couple of guys. Maybe pierce with the rmle and okafur for the bae. Bring Kirk back at vet min.

Point is filling out the roster will be the least of our issues if we land melo. Especially considering we keep seeing thibs turn water into wine with cheap players.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why are we so optimistic :rudy:

the women , the weather in h town :ahh:

plus isn't it less taxes in houston as well :whoa::leon:

a healthy dwight a healthy harden versus a return tin rose and injured noah :camby: :heh:

why do we think we really in the race on this melo thing if its left up to him ?? ':deadrose::wtf:

im puzzled :rudy::dahell:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

a healthy dwight a healthy harden versus a return tin rose and injured noah :camby: :heh:

why do we think we really in the race on this melo thing if its left up to him ?? ':deadrose::wtf:

I have no idea how Houston affords him, all three stars there would need the ball, and the few players making the team first round decent would be gone to afford them. Not to mention we've seen Melo and Lin before IF he could even stay. Maybe I'm tripping, but I just don't see Houston.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

So we should be pessimistic? Even when we got a few things in our favor?

As stated numerous times, nobody is writing melo to Chicago in stone, we all understand how incompetent this front office is.

But Houston has to unload a lot of money to get melo. And Lin and asik on those back load deals are not coming at a bargain nor are either players that sought after at this point. Plus Houston does not have a lot of assets to sweeten any deal to help get rid of Lin and asik and even after they get rid of them both they still only at 15 mill they can offer melo.

Then it's the chance melo and harden game can clash. And the roster would still need some holes filled with nearly no way to fill those holes

But the bulls biggest bargaining chip is the fact we in the east. Melo joins the bulls he could be in the finals as early as next season. Miami is not 4 peating breh. Bulls can beat anybody in the east with melo. Compared to the west even with melo Houston is not clearly better than the spurs Portland clippers and okc. Why? Because another high volume scorer is not what Houston needs. They need a point guard and a defensive wing. Hell they need a power forward. Not a guy who game going to clash with harden

Daps
Reppin
California
Melo will not go to the West, West is waaaaaaay too strong and a pain in the ass if you trying to seriously get that ring.

The damn 9 and 10 seeds in the West would wreck the fukk outta the East.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Which teams would potentially be looking to trade up into the top three? Would the Cavs, Bucks, or Sixers have any interest?

Chad Ford (1:13 PM)

Of the three, I think the Cavs are the most interested in trading the pick. The Bucks and Sixers are in a rebuild and highly value those picks they have. The Cavs are going to want a youngish veteran All-Star in return. Kevin Love is the obvious choice here. Joakim Noah. LaMarcus Aldridge. Al Horford. That's what it is going to take.
:leon:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Would never happen

But in hypothetical

Trading Noah for varejao and the 1st pick

Draft Jabari Parker

Use all the other assets to get Kevin love

Rose