Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember that "minor" knee operation Noah had after the season that was gonna take 8-12 weeks to recover :comeon:

Hope that extra win was worth it :pacspit:

So our core consists of a pg who's missed essentially the last 2+ seasons with knee injuries, a 29 year old center that battled foot injuries for the past few years and just had cartilage removed from his knee and Taj Gibson :beli:
this is why I have the mentality that if there is a deal on the table for either Melo or Love you just jump on it and dont think twice

if it aint Rose or Noah, then fukk it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
can anyone explain to me why the cats on realgm are going HAM about :noah: knee???? from what I understood, it was a minor procedure done to his knee. according to them, they are saying all his knee cartiledge was removed and his knee is totally shot.

speaking of knee cartiledge, hasn't timmy been playing bone on bone for almost 10 years now?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can anyone explain to me why the cats on realgm are going HAM about :noah: knee???? from what I understood, it was a minor procedure done to his knee. according to them, they are saying all his knee cartiledge was removed and his knee is totally shot.

speaking of knee cartiledge, hasn't timmy been playing bone on bone for almost 10 years now?
:manny: I knew the "minor" was bullshyt when they said recovery would be 2-3 months.

That's damn near half a season.

I'm not sure if all his cartilage was removed, but it's not good when you had a "healthy" season that ended with you getting cartilage removed.

How long did management know about this and allow Thibs to run Noah into the ground.

If his knee is a concern, then whatever tiny piece of window we had got smaller.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Noah is injury prone brehs, you cant really say otherwise, hes never ready to go in the playoffs at 100%

:to:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Remember that "minor" knee operation Noah had after the season that was gonna take 8-12 weeks to recover :comeon:

Hope that extra win was worth it :pacspit:

So our core consists of a pg who's missed essentially the last 2+ seasons with knee injuries, a 29 year old center that battled foot injuries for the past few years and just had cartilage removed from his knee and Taj Gibson :beli:

Bulls had Nazr Mohammed as our backup center for the last two seasons.

We drafted Tony Snell over Mason Plumlee and Gordiu Dieng.

Noah played 37mpg in March and 39mpg in April.

His knee had been bothering him throughout the season.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given the knee injuries and rehab times we've seen the last two years, Noah gets the :manny: for right now.
As long as it aint the whole season we'll have enough :smugfavre:

to get bounced come playoff time :sadcam:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keep an eye out for Aldridge market. Bts, his reps remain interested in moving him to a bigger market. Still has Chicago atop his list

A few players Bulls have interest in: Stephenson (depends On $$$), H. Barnes, Okafor. Bulls talked Barnes deal midseason, involved Butler

Re: Love--Bulls have interest but not believed to be plan A this summer. Anthony remains top focus with hope he will take less in Chicago

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taj Gibson told he’ll start; Carlos Boozer exit imminent - Chicago Sun-Times

While general manager Gar Forman has remained poker-faced about the future of Carlos Boozer in a Bulls uniform, several sources indicated that reserve power forward Taj Gibson was told by his coaching staff to start preparing this offseason to be a starter come tip-off 2014-15.

With about a week left of rehabbing a badly sprained left ankle that occurred in the Game 5 playoff loss to the Wizards last month, Gibson confirmed that he has been told “to get my body and mind right to be a starter.’’
And while this past season has long been believed to be the final curtain call for Boozer, how the end comes is still the great unknown. Could the Bulls simply amnesty Boozer, still paying him the $16.8 million coming his way next season but not having it count against the cap? Or is he a key trading piece in a splashy deal because of his expiring contract?

Considering the growing asking price in the Kevin Love trade sweepstakes, the Bulls will likely be headed for the amnesty option.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

itshappening.gif