Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
noah could clique up wit deng ...:yeshrug:

and a healthy kyrie -the cavs would be like a bootleg version of the bulls from a few years back :ohhh:

f it 2 teams 2 root for next yeaaar.. and jabari stays in chicago .. im all for it
:ehh::troll:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have no idea how Houston affords him, all three stars there would need the ball, and the few players making the team first round decent would be gone to afford them. Not to mention we've seen Melo and Lin before IF he could even stay. Maybe I'm tripping, but I just don't see Houston.

houston getting melo hinges on the knicks taking back either asik or lin in return. houston doesn't flat out have cap space. and last I checked, the knicks were trying to unload their big salary players, not take on more.

why would the knicks lose melo and take asik or lin, when neither of those players is gonna get them to the playoffs????? that's just a shytload more of luxury tax money they'd have to pay out. and from what I understand, the knicks are DEFINITELY one of those repeater tax teams.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
houston getting melo hinges on the knicks taking back either asik or lin in return. houston doesn't flat out have cap space. and last I checked, the knicks were trying to unload their big salary players, not take on more.

why would the knicks lose melo and take asik or lin, when neither of those players is gonna get them to the playoffs????? that's just a shytload more of luxury tax money they'd have to pay out. and from what I understand, the knicks are DEFINITELY one of those repeater tax teams.
They will be paying close to 50 million dollars in tax for a team they want to tank, makes no sense

It's why I'm not sure about the s&t with boozer to ny cause of all the tax ny would have to pay and the best way is the bulls clear the cap and hope melo takes a slight paycut. Or the question is, are 3 draft picks worth the tax for them?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No deals are done on May 29th, just a lot of intense chatter. I can't share the rumors from my main source because it's not worth losing him as a source.

I can comment on two things he's told me since I knew them before and shared them on the board months ago.

The Bulls and Charlotte have talked about pick 9. I heard at the trade deadline that the Cats were offering the 9th pick for Gibson, MDJ and Kirk. I am not 100% sure if that's what talks are about again but they are talking. If the Bulls did get to 9, I see them taking 9 and 16 and moving up more.

Also Golden State wants a pick with Butler for Barnes. They want pick 16 but many feel 19 and Butler could get it done. Barnes is included in a bigger deal with another team as well. If we can't land Melo,
from realgm

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I definitely would NOT trade 19 AND Butler for no damn Black Falcon. I'd consider Butler only for him though.

Gibson, MDJ, and Kirk for the 9th pick? That would tell me that we're getting Melo so I'd be okay with that. Since we'd have 3 more picks to find a PF in the draft.

Who the hell are we targeting if we'd package the 9th and 16th pick to move up further?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I definitely would NOT trade 19 AND Butler for no damn Black Falcon. I'd consider Butler only for him though.

Gibson, MDJ, and Kirk for the 9th pick? That would tell me that we're getting Melo so I'd be okay with that. Since we'd have 3 more picks to find a PF in the draft.

Who the hell are we targeting if we'd package the 9th and 16th pick to move up further?
Noah Vonleh or maybe Smart

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I only do Barnes for butler (def no pick) if we don't get melo

If we do get melo I keep jimmy

And taj MDJ and Kirk for the 9th pick don't add up

Who else getting sent here to make that deal work?

Phil telling melo not to opt out til July means melo is about to get traded

If it's a trade no sense to move taj, keep taj he gives us the best chance to win it all

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
melo needs to opt out and come here and sign for 10-12 milly, that will get love's camp interested in getting him traded here faster i hope.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Harrison Barnes is garbage.I'd trade the 19th pick and un guaranteed contracts for barnes I wouldn't give up butler for barnes