Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Taj is one of my favorite bulls jimmy,noah and taj all are rose :pacspit: but unfortunately he would of had to been the one to go.Taj,dunleavy jr and boozer gone would of given the bulls the max slot and that's with both 1st round picks.They should of told melo that we can offer you the 4 years 96 mil by amnestying boozer,trading taj and dunleavy jr or we can keep taj by you requesting a sign n trade and he telling the knicks the bulls have deals to create a max slot contingent on my verbal agreement so trade me and get something back or I'm gone for nothing.If the knicks won't do a sign n trade then dump the salaries after he verbally agrees and sign him outright and lose your exceptions this year and mirotic has to wait til next season.That's how you prepare yourself to get an available max free agent.If melo says nah then on to plan b without trading your pieces away for nothing.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Well this is what I was saying before discussions started ... its a bit too late now to be doing this

We're just lucky LA offered the full max, we now need to use them as leverage

:yeshrug:
IMO the story out of Miami could serve as even better leverage than the lakers

And honestly if melo wasn't so buddy buddy with lebron he could screw them ala the way wade screwed us allow Miami to send bosh to Houston then bolt to Chicago where we would clearly beat Miami without bosh and whatever they put together in Cleveland

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
BREAKING NEWS: Carmelo Anthony will announce his decision in "few hours" according to Stephen A Smith.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IMO the story out of Miami could serve as even better leverage than the lakers

And honestly if melo wasn't so buddy buddy with lebron he could screw them ala the way wade screwed us allow Miami to send bosh to Houston then bolt to Chicago where we would clearly beat Miami without bosh and whatever they put together in Cleveland
:patrice:

Well... I think Melo is only going to take a significant paycut if he can go to Miami and team up with Bron. The moves that the Heat have made so far don't make any sense if they intend on bringing in Melo though. I just don't think it makes much basketball sense for Melo to go to Miami. So it makes me think that he's waiting out to get a S&T.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Taj is one of my favorite bulls jimmy,noah and taj all are rose :pacspit: but unfortunately he would of had to been the one to go.Taj,dunleavy jr and boozer gone would of given the bulls the max slot and that's with both 1st round picks.They should of told melo that we can offer you the 4 years 96 mil by doin this or we can keep taj by you requesting a sign n trade and telling the knicks the bulls have deals to create a max slot contingent on my verbal agreement so trade me and get something back or I'm gone for nothing.If the knicks won't do a sign n trade then dump the salaries after he verbally agrees and sign him outright and lose your exceptions this year and mirotic has to wait til next season.
I thought that was the original plan to just clear the space add melo and fill in the blanks next season but when Taj and dunleavy was still here I thought maybe melo really was about winning and wanted them to stay.

But this is shaping up to be one of the absolute worst off seasons the bulls have ever had and a failed off season should mean garpax should be gone

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
i just read in another thread bron is announcing his decision tonight around 6. these fakkits planned this and are gonna announce it together and they are both going to mia :beli:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i just read in another thread bron is announcing his decision tonight around 6. these fakkits planned this and are gonna announce it together and they are both going to mia :beli:
640745c0b9a1db061b6ca71f97c346e2.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Bosh takes that Houston contract before then... it will all make sense