Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
*pops champagne bottle*

*pours everyone in this thread a glass*

Let's toast brehs!! :blessed: :blessed:
full

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Melo doesn't choose Chicago it has to be more humiliating and infuriating than when Lebron was shopping around after he left Cleveland.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yeah a 4 year max and a sign and trade max is the same nobody can offer the 5th year max besides the Knicks
Do you think Melo even takes the whole 5 years even if he signs back with NY. I think he opts out again if he's smart when the new tv contract comes in a few years. That's why I don't understand how much that 5th year really matters as long as dude doesn't have a major injury.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Do you think Melo even takes the whole 5 years even if he signs back with NY. I think he opts out again if he's smart when the new tv contract comes in a few years. That's why I don't understand how much that 5th year really matters as long as dude doesn't have a major injury.
Then go to the Knicks and say I am signing outright we can do a sign and trade if you want hell he can have an opt out after 3 years for all I care.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brian Windohorst on ESPN

- rockets selling Carmelo if he signs there would have their own/best in the NBA big 3

- Lot of people in the league think its a 2 horse race Bulls knicks BUT houston feels they have a shot and have a compelling case

- Gasol could be a back up option for Bulls but there is a circumstance that they can put together Gasol and Carmelo If Carmelo told the knicks hes gone can force a S&T and Bulls get MLE offer that to Gasol Not out the realm of possibility that Bulls can pull it off

- Doesnt know what lakers are trying to sell to Carmelo They do have Kobe whos coming off injury tradition and cap space but tradition and cap space dont win games IF Carmelo is going to move and want wins better option are Chicago and houston

- heat wanted to make a run at lowery but didnt know where they were going to be cause the Big 3 have not locked in their contracts yet james has gone dark Interesting thing last season lowery was close to being traded to knicks but they both backed out at last second and not here he is getting a big contract

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate 2 say It... :stopitslime: but .......:lolbron::mjlol:

Now This FO will spin things and makin it out like Gasol will be our big off season recruit LMAO (trust me chances of this are alot more likely then any melo scenario )

???? When we have no need to fill that void ..injury prone aging .. and doesnt help us a hell of alot offensively either .. upgrade on boozer but that aint sayin much ,,maybe gives noah some rest time ..

But if we aint convinced with Taj :what:and we goin all out fo Pau and throwin max money around ..wouldnt we do that for his brother next year .???. :usure:

wouldnt we just bring mirotic over ..:dwillhuh: ??? Why is our front line a bunch of unathletic whiteboys .. mcroberts , mirotic and a aging Pau ???

so we will have a limited aging big .. and no help for derrick scorin or creating wise smfh :jawalrus::manny:

garpax dont have the answers bruuuuh :snoop::pacspit::dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hate 2 say It... :stopitslime: but .......:lolbron::mjlol:

Now This FO will spin things and makin it out like Gasol will be our big off season recruit LMAO (trust me chances of this are alot more likely then any melo scenario )

???? When we have no need to fill that void ..injury prone aging .. and doesnt help us a hell of alot offensively either .. upgrade on boozer but that aint sayin much ,,maybe gives noah some rest time ..

But if we aint convinced with Taj :what:and we goin all out fo Pau and throwin max money around ..wouldnt we do that for his brother next year .???. :usure:

wouldnt we just bring mirotic over ..:dwillhuh: ??? Why is our front line a bunch of unathletic whiteboys .. mcroberts , mirotic and a aging Pau ???

so we will have a limited aging big .. and no help for derrick scorin or creating wise smfh :jawalrus::manny:

garpax dont have the answers bruuuuh :snoop::pacspit::dead:
Yeah I gotta agree we need somebody like Jamal Crawford. A scorer like that on the wing besides Rose don't know what the flying fukk these dudes doing even though I don't mind Pau for,the right price. I won't be mad when Melo stays in NY because we already thought that might be the case just hope the Knicks don't win shyt while he there :yeshrug: