Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Taj came to the meeting after melo was there for an hour or so.The bulls probably told melo before taj arrived they can trade taj,dunleavy jr etc and free up the 20 mil max slot and offer him a max contract or as close to a max contract as possible.He said taj should stay and understood he'd have to take a paycut for that to happen

If that aint enough what else are they supposed to do.If he returns to the knicks he was never about the winning aspect like he claimed you can't knock the bulls efforts.If they dumped taj in advance and melo STILL went back to new york the bulls would be looking stupid

• Dap
Reactions: 904

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
huh no one is talkin bout Taj...:yeshrug:

Im talkin about us bringin in a aging limited Big:stopitslime: instead of a scoring option which is our biggest need.

.we have mirotic , taj greg smith and mbuckets as our fwd structure if boozer gets the amnesty :manny:

our biggest need if we dont get Melo is not another PF ..:patrice:

if we are so Big on keepin Taj coz he irreplaceable :dwillhuh: ..why are we gettin pau as our Second CHOICE Free agent acquisition :leostare: ?? Thats my Point

Im not hatin on our efforts.. its the decision making involved - we could of had harris , hood etc at shooting guard and plus another big to backup Taj

.... If Taj is so irrelevant to next year and we out there recruitin Pau as a second choice option wtf we need mirotic for ?

It just makes no sense:pachaha:

the facts remain that we knew Melo was considering us since earlier in the year and now if he doesnt want to come our second option is Pau fn Gasol
:mjpls:??

Daps
Taj came to the meeting after melo was there for an hour or so.The bulls probably told melo before taj arrived they can trade taj,dunleavy jr etc and free up the 20 mil max slot and offer him a max contract or as close to a max contract as possible.He said taj should stay and understood he'd have to take a paycut for that to happen

If that aint enough what else are they supposed to do.If he returns to the knicks he was never about the winning aspect like he claimed you can't knock the bulls efforts.If they dumped taj in advance and melo STILL went back to new york the bulls would be looking stupid
That's why so much rides on a S&T, Melo can get the money he wants, while Taj stays and Gasol is the icing on top. If no third team will buy in, then you probe Phil one last time - telling him you'll take Pablo/JR as kickback.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have zero faith n Phil doin any sort of sign n trade wit this team without demandin basically everythin .. ..:manny:

the bulls never gave Phil the respect as a coach he derseved :sas1:

along with never bein offered with a FO position he so desperatel would have liked :sas2:

no way he tradin melo for pieces to a contender in the same conference while his team rebuilds :what::leon:

he aint the zen fn master fo no reason he would gutt his team before it happened:sadbron:

u know he aint bowin down 2 sum1 which wa s his student and pupil as a player in paxson either

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah I gotta agree we need somebody like Jamal Crawford. A scorer like that on the wing besides Rose don't know what the flying fukk these dudes doing even though I don't mind Pau for,the right price. I won't be mad when Melo stays in NY because we already thought that might be the case just hope the Knicks don't win shyt while he there :yeshrug:

look, the last time JC was available we were all too eager to overspend for :rip: despite NO OTHER teams trying to aquire him :rudy:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
huh no one is talkin bout Taj...:yeshrug:

Im talkin about us bringin in a aging limited Big:stopitslime: instead of a scoring option which is our biggest need.

.we have mirotic , taj greg smith and mbuckets as our fwd structure if boozer gets the amnesty :manny:

our biggest need if we dont get Melo is not another PF ..:patrice:

if we are so Big on keepin Taj coz he irreplaceable :dwillhuh: ..why are we gettin pau as our Second CHOICE Free agent acquisition :leostare: ?? Thats my Point

Im not hatin on our efforts.. its the decision making involved - we could of had harris , hood etc at shooting guard and plus another big to backup Taj

.... If Taj is so irrelevant to next year and we out there recruitin Pau as a second choice option wtf we need mirotic for ?

It just makes no sense:pachaha:

the facts remain that we knew Melo was considering us since earlier in the year and now if he doesnt want to come our second option is Pau fn Gasol
:mjpls:??

I dont get it either. our biggest need is either SF/SG that can score. the last position we need is PF. so I don't get why pau is our plan B either.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so no one is gonna miss this kinda behavior???

LKlWcWH.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

The Bulls should of been this active trying to dump Boozer's ass for the last 3 years. It's like Fantasy League Basketball... these teams like, why trade for Boozer when we know he about to be on the waiver wire next week.

:mjlol: