@Family Man starting 2023 with Anti-Reparations and Racism. Update: BANNED

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:comeon:Dry snitching and late af. I freely admitted to such way back on like pg 2.

I still stand by that quote, btw, fight me. :umad:

No fight. I'm up at odd hours because I'm over seas right now but I don't want them problems when I touch ground in queens tomorrow before heading back to bmore

:whoa:

You good. Just realize that there are more posters like family man masquerading as "both siders".

I'm not going to call them out but I'll leave a breadcrumb by stating that the usual suspects went mask off in the Stacey Abrams thread, the desantis fanboy thread in HL, and in the last election night thread.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No fight. I'm up at odd hours because I'm over seas right now but I don't want them problems when I touch ground in queens tomorrow before heading back to bmore

:whoa:

You good. Just realize that there are more posters like family man masquerading as "both siders".

I'm not going to call them out but I'll leave a breadcrumb by stating that the usual suspects went mask off in the Stacey Abrams thread, the desantis fanboy thread in HL, and in the last election night thread.

:manny: I'll be honest, idc enough to follow breadcrumbs. However, if/ when they get called out through the proper, tlr approved channels, i got you.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I always had suspicions that poster was a CAC.

He's a classic example of what I've saying about CACs getting better at cosplaying as a Black person online.

I highly doubt that he's Jamaican as some have said in his regards, he's just a CAC playing games, and unfortunately he was effective to have lasted in the game (TheColi) for this long.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
birds of a feather. one of your flock

he is kin to you
Post any comment where I supported or spoke on Trump, you lying c00nadian faggit. Post evidence of me ever having Trump in my mentions. Bytch ass cac cape supporter, mad to see your Family Man get deleted. The next thread I make in the near future might be about you. Oh you thought you were done with me? Go eat your lunch. from the confines of Canada where you 🏃🏽 to your white savIOUR , running in to business that isn’t yours, running in to say stupid shyt about AAs, running in to mimick racists, always running somewhere with an ignored opinion. Like we gaf. Sit down and take notes.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Post any comment where I supported or spoke on Trump, you lying c00nadian faggit. Post evidence of me ever having Trump in my mentions. Bytch ass cac cape supporter, mad to see your Family Man get deleted. The next thread I make in the near future might be about you. Oh you thought you were done with me? Go eat your lunch. from the confines of Canada where you 🏃🏽 to your white savIOUR , running in to business that isn’t yours, running in to say stupid shyt about AAs, running in to mimick racists, always running somewhere with an ignored opinion. Like we gaf. Sit down and take notes.
like Kyle pointed out we been on to you maga brehs for a while and we told y'all about the company you were keeping. every time we have some crakkka coming out party it's amongst YOUR ranks. like indigometa. this dude is just another in a long line of people that was doing the both siders dance to have a coming out party.

regardless or not if you dapped him up he ran in your circles when it was cool to be maga set xenophobic on here. boy does time reveal things. the reason we call y'all both siders is because you never actually would state your outright support just play like you on the fence while regurgitating constantly updated current right wing talking points. just because you don't say I"m a trump supporter does not throw anyone off.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
like Kyle pointed out we been on to you maga brehs for a while and we told y'all about the company you were keeping. every time we have some crakkka coming out party it's amongst YOUR ranks. like indigometa. this dude is just another in a long line of people that was doing the both siders dance to have a coming out party.

regardless or not if you dapped him up he ran in your circles when it was cool to be maga set xenophobic on here. boy does time reveal things. the reason we call y'all both siders is because you never actually would state your outright support just play like you on the fence while regurgitating constantly updated current right wing talking points. just because you don't say I"m a trump supporter does not throw anyone off.

Not a “breh”. Didn’t read.
Fuk
All
Of
The
Talk.

Post up the evidence of any mentions of “trump” or SHUT THE FUK UP.

Your segment isn’t on to shyt which is why you never have shyt and continue to get shytted on for your non-discourse in conversations that do not concern you.

You were born in Africa and live in Canada where you brag about living in mainly white neighborhoods and how you let your white girlfriend’s Family member call you a n-er as you still simped her. Why are you so concerned with American elections and AA Reparations?

I mean, you said it yourself- you’re trailing behind with no progress-one would think that you should focus on your own country, aye??

Always trailing the US behind where they go cuz we got a bytch ass clown for a leader who wishes he was a republican

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not a “breh”. Didn’t read.
Fuk
All
Of
The
Talk.

Post up the evidence of any mentions of “trump” or SHUT THE FUK UP.

Your segment isn’t on to shyt which is why you never have shyt.

You were born in Africa and live in Canada where you brag about living in mainly white neighborhoods and how you let your white girlfriend’s Family member call you a n-er as you still simped her. Why are you so concerned with American elections and AA Reparations?
we should all be concerned about each other beloved. as much as you are a piece of shyt I would still have your back in a racial dispute. then slap the shyt out of you in private cuz you just a disappointment:scust: ...but that's between me and you.

as for this reparations talk that's a rather random shot and it always has been a random accusation that really began with that another agent we exposed here early *shocker ....Yvette c*nt. I don't have any objections with reparations for slavery and never have. Now you being a Dominican I don't know how you fit into that picture or why you even brought that up other than it was the false launching point for the campaign that spearheaded so many years of online diaspora wars. the claim that "we" wanted what was theirs AA (excluding you of course) you might have to go see some Eurocacs for yours. Now that that era is steadily falling behind us we see the proponents of it the veterans of the buffoon wars drop their false shield and armour and come out for what they always were. self haters and racists in disguise.

time reveals all.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we should all be concerned about each other beloved. as much as you are a piece of shyt I would still have your back in a racial dispute. then slap the shyt out of you in private cuz you just a disappointment:scust: ...but that's between me and you.

as for this reparations talk that's a rather random shot and it always has been a random accusation that really began with that another agent we exposed here early *shocker ....Yvette c*nt. I don't have any objections with reparations for slavery and never have. Now you being a Dominican I don't know how you fit into that picture or why you even brought that up other than it was the false launching point for the campaign that spearheaded so many years of online diaspora wars. the claim that "we" wanted what was theirs AA (excluding you of course) you might have to go see some Eurocacs for yours. Now that that era is steadily falling behind us we see the proponents of it the veterans of the buffoon wars drop their false shield and armour and come out for what they always were. self haters and racists in disguise.

time reveals all.
Didn’t read.