The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wowwwww

I'm technically a 2016 poster. Wasn't banned. Just lost access to my OG account.
“Doesn’t bother” to check ip addresses bc the posts ‘seem suspicious’ as long as it instigates slander but this poster freely admits to having a duplicate account as factual. No bias here whatsoever for inappropriate behavior on why duke is whyyyylin with the new 2016, joined in May 24, 2022 account?
:dead: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bodies caught on bodies :damn:
This dude @Duke Wy Lin still running with the “bbbbutt it was a face mask …..”

That bytch had no beauty campaign and was damn sure not any type of model or public image of anything except faces of meth - why tf would she need to have a photo of herself in a brown “face mask”- brand promotion?
:skip:

:laff:
I knew he was an Alt poster posing as soon as he posted up that stupid shyt, then the resourceful @b. woods comfirmed it. (Rep to him. Black American unification in full effect on this thread. Love to see it.)
:wow:

There is literally a screenshot of that cac bytch’s Twitter page with her posting up A blackface Trump on this very thread but somehow his cognitive dissonance allows him to say that it’s beyond a racist to post a pic of herself in black face, she made an “innocent mistake”. “Radicalized” into racism, they said.
:mjpls:….. :deadrose::deadrose:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This dude @Duke Wy Lin still running with the “bbbbutt it was a face mask …..”

That bytch had no beauty campaign and was damn sure not any type of model or public image of anything except faces of meth - why tf would she need to have a photo of herself in a brown “face mask”- brand promotion?
:skip:

:laff:
I knew he was an Alt poster posing as soon as he posted up that stupid shyt, then the resourceful @b. woods comfirmed it. (Rep to him. Black American unification in full effect on this thread. Love to see it.)
:wow:

There is literally a screenshot of that cac bytch’s Twitter page with her posting up A blackface Trump on this very thread but somehow his cognitive dissonance allows him to say that it’s beyond a racist to post a pic of herself in black face, she made an “innocent mistake”. “Radicalized” into racism, they said.
:mjpls:….. :deadrose::deadrose:

What I never understood, is how can a black woman like you radicalize a "good" white person to be a bigot? :jbhmm:

Nevertheless, all because of that racist CAC Family Ram made that anti-black reparations post a couple of days back, exploded to more posters being exposed and a few more c00ning.