Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you read every last word beloved and couldn't dispute none of it.

brim drill lawyers like you got mad time on their hands with fabricated careers
Didn’t read. Again.

For obvious reasons:

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) On the coli: ————because black people need to

Vs.

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) In real life with his neighBOURHood friends:

You don't have to rub nothing in their face they get bent anyway. Just walking down the street with my ex would have me getting looks of hate from old ass cacs. I just laugh em off. They so bent on hate.

I live is a very white neighbourhood and my crib has the only black people around for blocks.
:stopitslime:
:what:
Especially with those who consider black Americans as a “failed race”

funny cacs never say that... maybe we are in fact a failed race

doesn't seem to be many fighters left that stand for anything.

when white south africacs got problems they get support Australia, Russia, England even America. The failed Black race is the only one that keep saying well we can't... I don't think most want to :manny:
And has a habit of defending alt right banned coli Kkkacs

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) Why do you have a habit of defending alt right kkkkacs on their hack in every thread?? No matter the cacking subject. Real sus. Again-There you are:
:patrice:
  1. Post
    @idontposthereanymore aka Biscuits- it’s time for your Q&A
    i don't believe that given how you reacted...
    Post by: Amestafuu (Emeritus),Oct 12, 2020 in forum: The Bushes

2. Post
    I'm wondering why she's getting a pass when OP lost it when someone put up her own alleged pictures :patrice:

3. Post
    stalkerish vibes in here
  4. Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you read every last word beloved and couldn't dispute none of it.

brim drill lawyers like you got mad time on their hands with fabricated careers

:what:Why are you not spending your time upgrading from a visa to citizenship? You got too much free time to be a former refugee, living precarious. Focus on your focus.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
(Keep in mind the asterisks are all hard-er words)

Talk about how “black men” don’t do then do the same shyt he complains about by making excuses for white women using the word -n—er

:comeon::patrice:
@Family Man you seem to have a pattern with liberally using hard -er words. I don’t know how tf you even thought to comeback after the last time. for those in the back of the room or some cac who doesn’t think the “******” equates to him saying the n-Er word- screenshots preserved:

04KsjOu_d.webp
(Keep in mind the asterisks are all hard-er words)

Talk about how “black men” don’t do then do the same shyt he complains about by making excuses for white women using the word -n—er

:comeon::patrice:
@Family Man you seem to have a pattern with liberally using hard -er words. I don’t know how tf you even thought to comeback after the last time. for those in the back of the room or some cac who doesn’t think the “******” equates to him saying the n-Er word- screenshots preserved:

04KsjOu_d.webp
And another out the paint.:salute: i gotta hit that follow button cause i hate being late to these.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:what:Why are you not spending your time upgrading from a visa to citizenship? You got too much free time to be a former refugee, living precarious. Focus on your focus.
Gotdamn ……!!! Facts on facts on facts.

:deadrose: :deadrose:

He’s too focused on being a failure so he stays on this site to project his fails which is why he feels the need to refer to Black Americans as a “failed race”- dude has a PhD in Hypocrisy and Canadian Coli Studies of African American Affairs
And most Black people are leaning apart.

The failed race of humanity.
^^Shallow Minds like his drown in the deep water. :coffee:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we should all be concerned about each other beloved. as much as you are a piece of shyt I would still have your back in a racial dispute. then slap the shyt out of you in private cuz you just a disappointment:scust: ...but that's between me and you.

as for this reparations talk that's a rather random shot and it always has been a random accusation that really began with that another agent we exposed here early *shocker ....Yvette c*nt. I don't have any objections with reparations for slavery and never have. Now you being a Dominican I don't know how you fit into that picture or why you even brought that up other than it was the false launching point for the campaign that spearheaded so many years of online diaspora wars. the claim that "we" wanted what was theirs AA (excluding you of course) you might have to go see some Eurocacs for yours. Now that that era is steadily falling behind us we see the proponents of it the veterans of the buffoon wars drop their false shield and armour and come out for what they always were. self haters and racists in disguise.

time reveals all.
Also you- sounding like a racist cac white nationalist:
KNzDDWI_d.webp

l8DzDh9_d.webp

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Didn’t read. Again.

For obvious reasons:

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) On the coli: ————because black people need to

Vs.

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) In real life with his neighBOURHood friends:

:stopitslime:
:what:
Especially with those who consider black Americans as a “failed race”

And has a habit of defending alt right banned coli Kkkacs

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) Why do you have a habit of defending alt right kkkkacs on their hack in every thread?? No matter the cacking subject. Real sus. Again-There you are:
:patrice:
  1. Post
    i don't believe that given how you reacted...

2. Post
    I'm wondering why she's getting a pass when OP lost it when someone put up her own alleged pictures :patrice:

3. Post
    stalkerish vibes in here
  4. Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.
I defended biscuits because she was bullied not white. when she turned full cac it was unfortunate but if we went back in time I would still defend her from the unwarranted attacks. you specifically 100% radicalized that mentally ill woman. so be proud of your achievement and mark you are leaving on people in this lifetime. you hounded that person and doxxed her then drove her off the edge

we might go back n forth on here on some dumb shyt but on a spiritual level or human level, any level really you are a remarkable piece of shyt. you have no redeemable qualities

just an empty void of bitterness.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you don't do catty well... leave it to the Island immigrant that hates immigrants
You’re the only one with an admitted history of being banned/bushed for referring to black Americans with racial slurs such as “monkeys and baboons”
iZ5DOF7_d.webp

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Foot on neck season :picard:
where? i own all my statements but I can't own any lack of comprehension you might carry towards my statements

she been trying to dig for gold in my profile for a whole decade. one second bytch saying she "didn't read" the next she is doing furious deep googles

this y'all hero tho :laff: