@Family Man starting 2023 with Anti-Reparations and Racism. Update: BANNED

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
You’re repeating yourself- where’s the same energy when you referred to FBAs as a pseudo racist eugenics group?? And you also have no issue with Mexicans using the n-word ar black people? And your habit of defending racists of non-black races by trying to convince us that they’re not racist

“pseudo racist eugenics group”.
:mjpls: :mjpls:
Im not repeating myself I just have to address you as the reigning champ three times for the three years that this entire website decided you are the worst of all time

worst of all time

worst of all time.

Its like a rap battle sound effect.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
if you do not support reparations in this country then you sus. if your first inclination to the talk/passage of reparations is "i'd rather have nothing than something complicated where there might be some debate about distribution of the appropriations" then you are a walking, talking, posting bad jason whitlock imitation.

agent behavior, behavior designed to shut down the policy, you don't even like conversation of a policy.

scary ass

Even worse. He not scary, you had it right the first time when you called it "agent behavior." Why else would a non ados fight so hard against even a discussion on reparations, and with such demeaning talking points?

I'm hoping and praying for my family and people in Jamaica but my heart is breaking for Haiti.

nikkas just want that money. They don't give a fukk how much, the logistics, or what might be on the other end of the check.

There's a lot of currency in cornering and dominating the victimhood market. nikkas need to get off that scarcity mindset and admit that other groups have been victimized too - some at the hands of black people too.

That's how nikkas are. You think majority of them licking their chops at the prospect of getting money they didn't earn give a shyt about ancestors? This is just a lick to them. They'll keep moving the goal post.
Reparations should be in the form of policy and not giving out money.

Oh shut the fukk up. They're going to get slaughtered for a whole host of reasons and none of it have anything to do with what you typed.
They're [Dems in the midterms] going to lose because of all the divisive culture war bullshyt like CRT, reparations, defund the police, etc. They're going to also lose because of all the lying and politicizing the COVID lockdowns. The economy is fukked. Joe Biden is Weekend At Bernie's status. Kamala Harris is a fool. The democrat party is now known as the party of trannys, weirdos, sexual deviants, bitter loser academics, lazy people that feel entitled to other's labor and property, coddled aspiring communist, criminal lovers, and people with perpetual grievances that hate their own country. OP, you're right at home in the democrat tent - that's where you belong.

And no, black people did not get Biden elected. Black people did what they've always done and voted mindlessly in large numbers for any name with a "D" after it. The crackkka even said that y'all ain't black if you don't vote for him.

:patrice: Im not even sure i believe that jamaican shyt, this sound like a whole wm. :mjpls:

Edit: I highlighted that phrase in blue because he seems to use it alot. Sounds like a talking point, like he's quoting something. :jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
To the taco fukking bell you plate gobbler

I bet you got quesadillas in a bunker.
Better take that shyt back to Reddit from where they recruited you.

As someone that just walked in a month ago…Definitely.

it’s got good laughs for sure but a lot of shyt feels like a small cult in the Amazon or something.

My main thing is a lot of posters acknowledge ignorant lines of thought and reinforce them on some wrong and strong shyt.

Reddit discussion about a month ago reminded me a lot of this site.
The part about never having a real life convo in particular.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even worse. He not scary, you had it right the first time when you called it "agent behavior." Why else would a non ados fight so hard against even a discussion on reparations, and with such demeaning talking points?

:patrice: Im not even sure i believe that jamaican shyt, this sound like a whole wm. :mjpls:
yeah only read the OP before i posted that, not surprising tho.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Facts. A lot of these digiface cacs pretend To be Jamaican, Haitian, African etc , since they know automatically identifying as white will get them clipped. Noticed that pattern for a minute now since the diaspora discourse picked up. They moved on from the “I can post my hand to prove that I’m black” gimmick to adopting other nonAA nationalities as a display of racism.

Also the ongoing trend of white men pretending to be black women(should I say, wenches and swirlers) in the gender-divide threads to fuel their racism. Sinister shyt.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A lot of these digiface cacs pretend To be Jamaican, Haitian, African etc , since they know automatically identifying as white will get them clipped. Noticed that pattern for a minute now. They moved on from the “I can post my hand to prove that I’m black” gimmick to adopting other nonAA nationalities as a display of racism.

:ohhh:

If true, the only reason it works is bc so many of these foreign blacks speak so ill of us, otherwise they wouldn't blend right on in. :francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Facts. A lot of these digiface cacs pretend To be Jamaican, Haitian, African etc , since they know automatically identifying as white will get them clipped. Noticed that pattern for a minute now since the diaspora discourse picked up. They moved on from the “I can post my hand to prove that I’m black” gimmick to adopting other nonAA nationalities as a display of racism.

Also the ongoing trend of white men pretending to be black women in the gender-divide threads to fuel their racism. Sinister shyt.

You are probably right that poster moves like a cac

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last edited: