@Family Man starting 2023 with Anti-Reparations and Racism. Update: BANNED

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Yae meee!!! For putting in work that has yall cacs and cac identified out of order every time and deflecting like you’re doing now. 4 years and counting… and I’m not stopping for shyt despite all the animosity from your segment. Next…..
:ehh:
Four years and your got voted the Worst of All Time for three:russ:

bytch a 3 quarter loser:russ:

Finna start calling you Triple Quarter Pounder.

Hopefully your kids want you more than the internet does.

18694-F6-D-FCD0-4676-998-A-2-A469-B9-FAED7.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So i laughed at a bad take and dapped posts that called it out but this middle aged lacrosse coach still tried to make you think otherwise. That’s the kinda misdirection a single mother with 70,000 posts on a sports forum does on New Years Day and at Family Court.

It really is no surprise you were named the Worst Of All Time for three years straight. bytch done retired the title!

You’re like a diabetic kid with a “kick me” sign on your forehead still trying to climb back into the clubhouse…They don’t want you, Nicola! Go raise your kids!

ima buy your baby father this wifebeater So y’all can match next christmas

DF4-B3-FBE-C16-B-43-AC-8-D2-E-E640-ADD16-C8-E.jpg

eat battery acid you fat slut
I’m not fat. But Aren’t you the UK/Canadian poster pretending to be American while posting up KKK advertisements and asking white posters to post up for you.

Look what we have here - why is @FrontoBama posting KKK advertisements?? Creating threads about sympathizing KKK members like he did in this comment section.

Can I get a white person to repost this plz

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So i laughed at a bad take and dapped posts that called it out but this middle aged lacrosse coach still tried to make you think otherwise. That’s the kinda misdirection a single mother with 70,000 posts on a sports forum does on New Years Day and at Family Court.

It really is no surprise you were named the Worst Of All Time for three years straight. bytch done retired the title!

You’re like a diabetic kid with a “kick me” sign on your forehead still trying to climb back into the clubhouse…They don’t want you, Nicola! Go raise your kids!

While you’re here- isn’t this also you?

And your woman has to go next door and ask your white neighbor to come over and spank him..
Yo, your woman and all the house gather in the kitchen to watch this cracka seize him, demean him and ready him for punishment.

What. The. fuk.

Like I said previously-This reads like a Reddit anti-black fantasy manifesto caricature.

this dude claiming to be AA is another Cacnadian troll (which also would explain the bedwench backing and stereotype tropes that he calls his “comebacks”.)
Historically our people have fled White supremacyto Mexico (Gaspar Yanga’s maroon colony) Haiti and even as far as Jamaica, all of our African brothers welcoming us with open arms
something we gotta work on in the community.

I brought up that one night in Miami movie to some brothers in my cipher when it was coming out, I summarised
Posts like his mans @Family Man
:jbhmm::patrice:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Now somebody click on what she just tried to call a KKK advertisement and see how foolish thia obese Spaniard thinks you are. click on anything (s)he actually directs you to and find how much has been removed, then ask why this Spaniard is giving you falsehoods?

Google, what is 70,000 divided by 4?
4961-FE89-80-F5-499-C-B4-F4-A9915-CCAE705.jpg

You dedicate 17,500 minutes every year to people that come together to vote you an abhorrent slime in the corner of a crack fiends lip. You are a disgrace to every Spaniard pretending to be black in the NY metro area. Fat Joe should have you strangled.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I know your ass didn’t think it was a good idea to show up AGAIN
if you don’t take this Tony Soprano ass shyt the fukk on :russ:
Last response forreal this time though.

E2-B197-E9-FBD2-4-C16-ABD3-DBBD0-C16-B7-CC.jpg

Klan member:mjlol:
This white ass hand^^^^^ he really thought
:skip::deadrose::comeon:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Speedy Gonzalez over here has a SKECHERS SHOEBOX full of Phones with different Black alts ontop of the 70,000 posts she’s dedicated to being the face of internet addiction and rejection on the coli.

:russ: Conyo!

And tell us more about how white my hand is becuase the only white hands you see are handing you counterfeit $20 bills you obese Spaniard get the fukk back.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speedy Gonzalez over here has a SKECHERS SHOEBOX full of Phones with different Black alts ontop of the 70,000 posts she’s dedicated to being the face of internet addiction and rejection on the coli.

:russ: Conyo!

And tell us more about how white my hand is becuase the only white hands you see are handing you counterfeit $20 bills you obese Spaniard get the fukk back.
You need to stop while you’re not ahead.

My nikka I don’t give a fukk lmao

Like why do y’all talk about this site like it’s the inquisition?

I say what I want, gz.

don’t quote me no more neither plz

”cuck simp” ayo :mjlol: :mjlol:
I think you would do well to shut the absolute fuk up considering -

I’m Black and grew up in a Black community.
I speak as a citizen of the Black community.

There’s a thread on this page where nikkas are angry white people are jumping the broom at weddings, a slave ritual.

Idk what to tell u broski.

I think nikkas just grew up putting equal in they Koolaid & are embarrassed.

:patrice:

When my mother see shyt like this she always says
Black people are the worst:russ:

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Like I don't get it I believe he got banned awhile back for something that's more than likely in accord with this thread. One of them know-it-alls that ALWAYS right in his mind.
I can understand having a difference of opinion but many of these conservative dudes are far beyond that on here imo.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Four years and your got voted the Worst of All Time for three:russ:

bytch a 3 quarter loser:russ:

Finna start calling you Triple Quarter Pounder.

Hopefully your kids want you more than the internet does.

You’re repeating yourself- where’s the same energy when you referred to FBAs as a pseudo racist eugenics group?? And you also have no issue with Mexicans using the n-word ar black people? And your habit of defending racists of non-black races by trying to convince us that they’re not racist
That shyt work in the Barrio but he really needs to consider that one day he’s gonna want to leave California.

Its wild because I ain’t even think the video was racist at all.
“pseudo racist eugenics group”.
:mjpls: :mjpls:
Cuz it’s MY shyt in the first place, now answer the question.

Having a psuedo-racist eugenics group that doesn’t represent me or my family but tries (in vain lol) to speak as a guiding force for it is disrespectful. What is this acronym gang’s view on enviornmental racism that kept Flint drinking brown water? What is the armed wing of ADOS? What’s the platform other than telling other Black people who created the blues and pretending to care about the most far-flung political debate in American politics?
While talking that “black men don’t defend black women” divisionary shyt all the way from Canada?
Yeah, this bozo gotta go. :camby:

Because we were defeated, we now have to wait for the white man to deal out justice.

Thus, the Black woman has to go outside and beg for help, for the justice we cannot provide.
:mjtf: