Famed songwriter Diane warren comes for Beyoncé “How can a song have 24 writers?”…. The dream responds!

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She CLEARED with this though :russ:

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif

The Hive wasn't ready

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DREAM SHOULD HAVE LOOKED
UP HER RESUME BEFORE HE POSTED THAT.

SHE COULD HAVE COMPLETELY BURIED
HIM IF SHE WANTED TO TAKE IT THERE.

:mjlol:TALKING ABOUT "BLACK CULTURE"
WHEN THIS WOMAN HAS CREDITS FOR
WHITNEY HOUSTON, TONI BRAXTON,
EXCAPE, BEYONCE, MARIAH CAREY,
ARETHA FRANKLIN, STEPHANI MILLS,
TLC, FAITH EVANS, BRANDY, MONICA, GINUWINE
TO NAME A FEW.
:devil:
:evil:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s because she’s a song writer not an artist, there isn’t a Hiphop or R&B artist out there that doesn’t use sample…. Not surprised you siding with cacs though
:scust:

I'm siding with actual song writing. I like Beyonce but I'm not delusional babes

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
That’s because she’s a song writer not an artist, there isn’t a Hiphop or R&B artist out there that doesn’t use sample…. Not surprised you siding with cacs though
:scust:
Sampling is purely hip hop. It makes no sense for an R&B artists to constantly use samples. I know that’s a thing that started in the 1990s with puffy and hip hop soul but that is not R&b at it’s core. Teddy Riley even has songs he created from scratch.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DREAM SHOULD HAVE LOOKED
UP HER RESUME BEFORE HE POSTED THAT.

SHE COULD HAVE COMPLETELY BURIED
HIM IF SHE WANTED TO TAKE IT THERE.

Dream knows her resume he just a extreme Bey dikk rider but I understand why tho, she calls him for every album. Most would do the same if they had a similar relationship

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
At some point, we will be forced to acknowledge the truth about Beyonce. It may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. It may not be a year from now. A decade from now. Maybe not until after she has passed on, but at some point…the truth will be acknowledged. The truth about what she is, but more importantly—what she is not. A creative she is no more than an individual who can naturally sprout blonde hair. 24 people to write one song, and another to read it to her because she cannot herself. How sad that we must be pressured into carrying on this charade?! The way in which my Jackson Five nostrils must endure the stench of this Creole curse and pretend that it is a pleasant experience when it is anything but. The long list of true talent that met it’s end in the gust of wind that blew past it caused by none other than the machine that guided Beyonce’s ascension to icon status. When he fukked me good, I took his ass to Red Lobster, but…was it worth it? I guess I’ll see in the end. I guess we all will.
She ain't no icon.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dream knows her resume he just a extreme Bey dikk rider but I understand why tho, she calls him for every album. Most would do the same if they had a similar relationship

NAH HE WOULDNT HAVE USED THAT
WEAK ASS "BLACK CULTURE" OUT
IF HE KNEW HER RESUME.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
She's been in the music business since the Cretaceous period; she knows how sampling/crediting works.

That haggardly broad just wanted to give a spicy hot take on this glorious 1st day of August; now she's copping pleas, deleting tweets and shedding White Woman Tears.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NAH HE WOULDNT HAVE USED THAT
WEAK ASS "BLACK CULTURE" OUT
IF HE KNEW HER RESUME.

She responded to it saying “I didn’t know that, thank u for making me aware” take it how you want. I’m not for Dream tryna check her but I do believe he knows her resume :yeshrug: