Not open for further replies.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BdvkUZqIQAAn6mH.jpg

what you mean nobody complained?
i can recall seeing several posters attempt to reach out to mods over racist remarks made by posters

:manny: I must've missed it breh. I don't go into whatever the "tell sohh" thread is much. My bad.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm going to take the new found empowerment of this word and give these damned white people a taste of their own medicine.

*Sees group of white people*

HEY CACS! HEY, CACS! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACS :pacspit:

White People - :dahell::wtf::what:

Yeah, I said it, CAC! :smugbiden:

White People - What's a CAC? :dwillhuh:

A CRACKA ASS CRACKA. :jawalrus: You mad? :umad:

White People - :mjlol:

:to: The Coli said it was offensive :to:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to take the new found empowerment of this word and give these damned white people a taste of their own medicine.

*Sees group of white people*

HEY CACS! HEY, CACS! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACS :pacspit:

White People - :dahell::wtf::what:

Yeah, I said it, CAC! :smugbiden:

White People - What's a CAC? :dwillhuh:

A CRACKA ASS CRACKA. :jawalrus: You mad? :umad:

White People - :mjlol:

:to: The Coli said it was offensive :to:

That's not what CAC means tho.

It's cracker ass cracker, with the hard 'r'.

After all, everyone knows there's a difference between "A" and "ER".

:troll:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it should be banned but not to shelter white posters but only because it's over used to the point where it kills even simple conversation and threads

While were on the subject and no offense to the mods in the locker room but Dam near every thread that's allowed here is race related, might as well make this place the race track

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When cacs stop a cac'n i will stop calling them cacs... but unfortunately it seems that these cacs just cant help themselves these days. There is a new example everyday... just this week from these cac frats disrespecting mlk day to these cacs letting that cac officer off for shooting the black man in the car accident.

Some things defy logic and are unexplainable beyond some white folks unjustifiable and deep seeded hatred for black folks. Such as making zimmerman rich for killing a black child. Aint no way to explain it other than cacs gone cac.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Me and Chicago have argued before over dumb shyt before and this probably wont be the last time. I just feel that there shouldn't be a double standard. If you call somebody a cac and they call you a c00n then it is what it is.

I honestly dont care anymore though, if I see a person actually being racist(saying cac or c00n doesnt make u racist) then he or she is getting banned bottom line.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:Cac ya'll should be ashamed for throwing that word around, find something to do with your life.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Growing as in being a bigger site (more publicity, more people) and being better people/posters. I don't see what we as a board gain out of saying "cac this" "cac that" on a majority black forum. It never made sense to me b/c "cac" is used as an epithet here & not as an endearing, welcoming term. I feel the word should be banned

It would be nice to see this board grow like that, I don't use the word so if it's banned or not it's :manny:, I think the biggest problem is that people are asking for too much. You can't have lax/subjective rules and expect moderation. But someone brought up earlier that the board would just find a different word to use in replacement of it. So really idk what banning the word would do, if a community wants to make you feel unwelcomed, they will find a way.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Me and Chicago have argued before over dumb shyt before and this probably wont be the last time. I just feel that there shouldn't be a double standard. If you call somebody a cac and they call you a c00n then it is what it is.

I honestly dont care anymore though, if I see a person actually being racist(saying cac or c00n doesnt make u racist) then he or she is getting banned bottom line.

So cac has the same historical context as c00n or the n-word?

Are you for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.