• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Well, I don't use any racial slurs whatsoever and I've never been called any racial slurs over here... but even if I did get called a cac/spic all day everyday, I don't think it would do more than briefly annoy me. It's a fairly harmless word. I think the term is overused and misused, yes. I've seen some people just call whoever they're beefing with a cac.

However, in certain contexts... I mean, if cac gets thrown at trolls who say disgusting awful things about race (and there are some posters like that here, sadly), the people calling out cac are not the ones who are propagating the hate.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you not feel you deserve fair rules in real life in America where the majority are white?
Difference is...:thinking:

America: Forced blacks to be here. So because of that blacks have no choice but to worry about fair rules.
Coli: Nobody told these cacs to come here.

America: Decimated other countries in the name of Democracy so peoplemigrated to where the resources were.
Coli: Sormfront is still standing, for c.h.a.nn is still standing, chim.pout is still standing so these cacs have other places to go.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm black & don't use the word "cac". I think for this forum to grow were gonna have to start eliminating hate speech like "cac", "fakkit" & maybe even eventually "nikka". We gotta stop being hypocritical & really take a look at the type of language used on this site

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I'm black & don't use the word "cac". I think for this forum to grow were gonna have to start eliminating hate speech like "cac", "fakkit" & maybe even eventually "nikka". We gotta stop being hypocritical & really take a look at the type of language used on this site

It depends on what direction you're talking about in growing. I'm not saying you're wrong though.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
That's probably why they are crying about the word cac.

It all makes sense now. She cried to them about us calling her cac and now they are coming at us.:lupe:

I've never seen a more spineless, kneejerk, ass backwards moderation until I joined the coli. Sohh mods were just a bunch of dikkheads who were single moms and failures in real life.

The coli mods though, are a complete joke. The entire "clean up" was because CacRoman got her feelings hurt after I gave her a taste of her own medicine and she cried and threatened "lawsuits"(FOR WHAT LOL? A lawyer wouldn't even return her calls) when she decided being black wasn't a convenience anymore, suddenly she remembered her cac privileges. :russ:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It depends on what direction you're talking about in growing. I'm not saying you're wrong though.

Growing as in being a bigger site (more publicity, more people) and being better people/posters. I don't see what we as a board gain out of saying "cac this" "cac that" on a majority black forum. It never made sense to me b/c "cac" is used as an epithet here & not as an endearing, welcoming term. I feel the word should be banned

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Difference is...:thinking:

America: Forced blacks to be here. So because of that blacks have no choice but to worry about fair rules.
Coli: Nobody told these cacs to come here.

America: Decimated other countries in the name of Democracy so peoplemigrated to where the resources were.
Coli: Sormfront is still standing, for c.h.a.nn is still standing, chim.pout is still standing so these cacs have other places to go.

So you're saying that on any website you frequent where the audience is majority white, that you would feel that they're justified in hating black people, just because they're the majority and nobody forced you to be there? Am I reading this right?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I've never seen a more spineless, kneejerk, ass backwards moderation until I joined the coli. Sohh mods were just a bunch of dikkheads who were single moms and failures in real life.

The coli mods though, are a complete joke. The entire "clean up" was because CacRoman got her feelings hurt after I gave her a taste of her own medicine and she cried and threatened "lawsuits"(FOR WHAT LOL? A lawyer wouldn't even return her calls) when she decided being black wasn't a convenience anymore, suddenly she remembered her cac privileges. :russ:
Yep that's when you know a white person ain't down for the cause. I could see her fakeness from a mile away.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because nobody complained.
Because it's black posters using those words 95% of the time.
BdvkUZqIQAAn6mH.jpg

what you mean nobody complained?
i can recall seeing several posters attempt to reach out to mods over racist remarks made by posters

Status
Not open for further replies.