Should The Word "CAC" Be Banned on The Coli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What I think is funny is that those same people who will put effort to get rid of the word CAC on here would do nothing to fight white supremacy out there.

Its all black people should do this and black people should do that yet they want to ignore the white racist actions entirely.

Either your down for equality or your not.

Don't come on here preaching about equality when you only want black people to take responsibility. :camby:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Several of our moderators can suck my dikk.
kfsa.png

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure the solution is to single out a single term

but they don't hear you though. Personally race topics like this are tiring, they have no end game. Its all ROAR ROAR ROAR and personally I think its just a sure fire way to go plat or for posters to make a name for themselves like like that mariahcooper aka **** alias. If we are gonna discuss racism it should be a for serious reason, not just for attention.

Personally I see nothing wrong with the term, but if we are gonna ban it and enforce infractions to folks than we gonna need mods to have full mod powers. So whenever them frail anti social racist white dudes wanna come and disrespect us they can be dealt with before folks here can retaliate. Personally I think everyone feelings in this thread are the aftermath of seeing racist (c00ns as well) posters walk around with impunity while low key getting at black people. Antihero aka newlife aka samuraichapem whatever the fuk his name was is a fine example. He's banned now but it took way too long

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
What I think is funny is that those same people who will put effort to get rid of the word CAC on here would do nothing to fight white supremacy out there.

Its all black people should do this and black people should do that yet they want to ignore the white racist actions entirely.

Either your down for equality or your not.

Don't come on here preaching about equality when you only want black people to take responsibility.

Exactly, same ones crying about the word cac were banning people from threads, altering account settings and posts to protect and coddle the confused exotic race instigator CacRoman. :russ:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
and before folks here say its hard to tell between a racist and a troll...just think about what youre comparing

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Exactly, same ones crying about the word cac were banning people from threads, altering account settings and posts to protect and coddle the confused exotic race instigator CacRoman. :russ:
That's probably why they are crying about the word cac.

It all makes sense now. She cried to them about us calling her cac and now they are coming at us.:lupe:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

:whoa: this is a serious allegation.

that wouldn't happen here, would it? :leon:

Last edited:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:heh: Really ? Some of y'all invest too much and take this place way too serious. As a CAC, I find the term amusing at times. But the issue at hand is not the word, I think its the posters that troll effectively or maybe they might just genuinely hate white folk. Either way, I couldn't careless what a nobody on the internet is typing. Doesn't affect my everyday life and y'all shouldn't let it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.