• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use cac mostly because it's short and more conveniant to use than white people. I also like that it's connotations include white ptivilege and double standards. As such I don't think it's a racist word, it's a term to describe an unjust world from a black persons perspective.

Other than that I say let them have a taste of their own medicine and tell'em not to be so sensitive and to stop pulling the race card :manny:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Breh certain ppl are talking about equality and banning the use of cac but @fukkyalifestyle is a known white poster who uses the word nikka and is in this thread admitting that cac holds no weight.

tumblr_ma7y3n92Aq1rzbvsto1_250.gif
How's your day going?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
You know when you want to go all the way IN but you must remain civil and mature.

@Kind Gentleman and @Elle Driver hold me back family, y'all know once I start I won't stop :banderas:

Honestly this is the most civil and mature discussion I've seen about race in this subforum in a real long time. I'm actually surprised. Say whatever you feel breh

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You know when you want to go all the way IN but you must remain civil and mature.

@Kind Gentleman and @Elle Driver hold me back family, y'all know once I start I won't stop :banderas:
Please do, lets see who gets banned from the thread first.
kfsa.png

I know I promised to be peaceful for now on yesterday
kfsa.png

but guess what? I lied.

MMRXUrH.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
So in other words, some moderators would rather make the minority more comfortable posting on a predominately black forum, than the actual blacks themselves. Because that's all this tells me. there are a lot more pressing matters at hand here than the term "cac".

Where are @Liquid and @That Singer Guy... at when black women bashing posts from @Chris.B get made? What about when @MikeBrownsJob and @Anothergirl flood TLR with pictures of interracial couples and constantly telling us we black men aint shyt? @aRoMaN21 is calling the women on this website ******s and she's still here? Yall still aint banned @mariahcooper and that's a grown ass nikka sitting there using pictures of some high yellow bytch he stole off the internet to troll and shyt on the black race in general, but yet we want to laser focus on and ban a word that's technically not even a term of endearment for white people?

What's really going on here :wtf:
10gmniu.jpg

Quote this again so yall can grasp it

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Remember yall, opinions are opinions...you can disagree and be civil.

In the end if we want this board to grow were gonna have to do away with alot of dumbass words and cac is one of them whether its considered racist or not.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you see what happens when white people feel even a LITTLE bit of discrimination?

threads and serious discussions must be had because the problem needs to be solved, these are the same white people who feel like they should be able to say "nikka" because "y'all do it too, and if you want us to stop then you should stop saying it too"

I'm not surprised that this a discussion as it confirms what many of us already know about white behavior.

white people don't want race threads here because race isn't an issue to them, and "it solves nothing to keep talking about it, just live your life and don't worry what others think", completely missing the point that we're not having these discussions solely because of what someone thinks, but rather for how we're TREATED for being non-white, but their whiteness blinds them from recognizing this.

how about people who don't want to discuss race simply remove themselves from threads where race is being discussed instead of posting in the thread how silly we are for always talking about race. We live in a racist country who's forefathers were racists, and this country was built on racism, but white people don't want to hear about it because it's inconvenient.

this is disgusting but once again, not a surprise that white people want to do away with anything that makes them even slightly uncomfortable or makes them feel "less than".

:snoop:

shyt, I knew that when EVERY single thread about whites in a negative light gets moved to the Race Track immediately. But of course, the ones negative about Blacks tend to hang around TLR much longer than expected. :skip:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Did I say that? Nope. The word isnt used in that context around here though...thats why I dont take the word serious on this board. Now that I really think about it though I would loce to see the word CAC and every other dumbass word banned so this board can grow. When people think about video game forums they think of Neogaf and that place has a lockdown moderation policy, I would love to see Thecoli to get to that level and with the attitude and users on this board I honestly cant see it happening.

PS: I didnt mean to direct this whole paragraph to you, its to the board.
Doesn't neogaf favor trannys and dislike black people?:what:

Oh hell naw.

Status
Not open for further replies.