• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
A heads up; this thread will be moved to the Race Track soon. Just trying to squeeze a bit more discussion before it's bounced.

Now that would be bullshyt, why move it there to die when this is a clearly a serious issue that should be seen and discussed by the majority of the board and not buried to die a slow death amongst the tumbleweeds

y'all are so random about what you move from here to the race track anyway, a 300 reply thread on a :mjpls: Nigerian Billionaire Heiress with a hair hat and blue eyes was allowed to stay in here for days and even was on top of the hottest threads list, and that was nothing but a race pissing match, atleast this has substance

if yall gonna move this there should be some set rules about what gets moved to the race track and it should be followed all the time, not just when convenient like it seems it is now

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That was the message I was trying to get across in the other thread, but "CAC" is what is being focused because its a corny ass acronym the forum came up with.

I see it all as just an extension of what had to be done with the race track tbh.

And YES, CAC should be banned on here because of the context it is used in. The-Coli should be for everyone and I have mentioned this before.
You ain't Dominican. You a B!TCH. U hate cac cause u wish u were cac

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Now that would be bullshyt, why move it there to die when this is a clearly a serious issue that should be seen and discussed by the majority of the board and not buried to die a slow death amongst the tumbleweeds

y'all are so random about what you move from here to the race track anyway, a 300 reply thread on a :mjpls: Nigeruan Billionaire with a hair hat and blond weave was allowed to stay in here for days and even was on top of the hottest threads list, and that was nothing but a race pissing match, atleast this has substance

I said soon, not now. :why:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I said soon, not now. :why:

Why soon? this should be allowed up all day to get opinions of all the users not just the morning crew. Some people havent even woke up yet, and others live in germany and are just going to bed for the night

let this cook (dont ask me how)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This CAC is mad. :mjlol:

Challenge, go call a white person a CAC in real life. See the response. Now go call a black person a "******" and post the hospital bracelet.

Why would you make this challenge when you already said they're different due to no historical context of the phrase cracker ass cracker.

Be intellectually dishonest, brehs.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
cac is just jokes, so na.

banning specific words is useless anyway, how about banning racial abuse in general.

I do think the word is overused though, and I'm guilty of it too at times. Nobody is going to take a discussion on race seriously when shyt like that is being tossed around.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why soon? this should be allowed up all day to get opinions of all the users not just the morning crew. Some people havent even woke up yet, and others live in germany and are just going to bed for the night

let this cook (dont ask me how)

Soon is a general term.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are expecting fair rules to other races on a majority black forum where the rules for the forum are based largely off the black opinion? :dahell:

Do you not feel you deserve fair rules in real life in America where the majority are white?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Banning words is retarded. I'm as white as it gets and I'm not offended by the word. And by saying that I'm trying to impress any of you (I'm not a woon). I just don't care. The dude who said the word had no history or context that could possibly make it offensive got it right. That said, the sentiment behind it is a little fukked up sometimes. Some people here are straight up racists. It doesn't impact me one way or the other, but being a racist isn't a good thing. You should know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.