• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Why are you attempting to make this a thread for your own personal agenda as a man you should be able to communicate yourself without getting so emotional.

Dude because its not that hard to understand. Cac, ******, spic...it's all the same bs. We know what kind of person uses those words. I didn't know so many of my brothers wanted to be that kind of person. But I guess they do. I don't see how its even remotely funny or creative.

race relations -10 .....smh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
its pretty hilarious to see the satisfaction some of the posters get from posting about 'cacs.'
like you would think they honestly forgot for a second that white people own and are completely in charge of everything.

These are the people you want to embrace :mjlol:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Dude because its not that hard to understand. Cac, ******, spic...it's all the same bs. We know what kind of person uses those words. I didn't know so many of my brothers wanted to be that kind of person. But I guess they do. I don't see how its even remotely funny or creative.

race relations -10 .....smh

You're still not getting it.

What you're proposing is called 'forum cancer' where in an attempt to solve issues the admins @cook simply heavily moderate, filter words and hope the issues go away

They won't.

So try again....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A heads up; this thread will be moved to the Race Track soon. Just trying to squeeze a bit more discussion before it's bounced.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
It's severe truth in the statement that this site is like st0rmfr0nt. At least this thread lets me know who to put on ignore. Too many creeps lurking.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
So, if you ban CAC here is the result.....

From

*White person "stands their ground"*

CACs gonna CAC. :yeshrug:

To

White people are pieces of shyt.

CAC sounds a lot better to me.
SxprH.gif

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Not to put you on the spot but

@That Singer Guy... and @Liquid have made it known they feel the word Cac and all variations of it should be banned from this site.

A healthy discussion between mods @CHICAGO and @That Singer Guy... was deleted and removed from the forum due to the intensity and passion of the disucssion (I would know it was my thread)

While everyone is in a serious mood lets discuss this like mature adults

sorry @cook i feel this is the time to get this going while everyone is somber
Let me go on record and say fukk them two bytch ass moderators for suggesting that bullshyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.