Should The Word "CAC" Be Banned on The Coli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
we should ban the word cac just so every non-white person can see what this shyt is really about.

we will of course come up with another brilliant catchy term to describe them and once it reaches the popularity of the word "cac", we'll have to have a discussion about doing away with that word too, because this shyt isn't about words at all, it's about white people not EVER wanting to feel what non-white people go through OFFLINE everyday.

when white people log off theColi, the odds of them even hearing OR seeing the word "cac" are slim to none, they go back to being the dominant race that gets preferential treatment and is emotionally coddled by all non-white people they interact with.

if the word "cac" gets you down, just turn on your television to be reminded by white media of your value, go to google images and type the word "beautiful" in if you're feeling down, watch a
super hero movie or any other movie for that matter where a handsome white male saves the day, even if he's the only white male in a sea of coloreds.

1002974_524254117610469_1777450813_n.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them family dollar pecan pies are the devil :why:
smh.
its no point in going back and forward.

Just give mods full powers to ban racist posters on the spot, black, white, yellow, brown dont fukking matter and if some mods are too soft or too stupid to do so then :camby: them and get some new ones that's up to the task.
:whoa: If you can't be racist on the internet, where can you be racist?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like sucking dikk for 10% off deals to me

8rXw8Tm.gif
8rXw8Tm.gif

Bet yall wont rid the coli of race baiters like @Lana Kane @MurderSheWrote @Anothergirl @MikeBrownsJob etc because thats the population yall really wanna cater to on the low

:beli: lana kane aka binary isnt a part of this nonsense, i can't co-sign for the rest of them though.

Y'all nikkas are still upset at what she said but we all know she didnt mean it, it was just a jab back at all of the black women threads. I keep in touch with her constantly and she isnt :mjpls: only issues i have with her is playing wolf when its convenient, besides I would like yall to lay off of her.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
who gives a fukk, I will say that it is terribly overused by people.

edit: misread your post rawtid lol, my reply made no sense

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
actually, I don't know if you know this or not, but only white people can be racist.

as for the word, who gives a fukk, I will say that it is terribly overused by people.
I do feel that way but online anyone who uses derogatory terms are considered racist.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Ohh they are more intellectual and in depth in their discussion of their prejudice and racism. Doesn't surprise me that all u guys can come up with is cac.

:what: :what: :what:

I'm on 40s. But oh, how I wish I could neg you again. So st0rmfr0nt's racism is somehow superior because they use a bunch fancy words and wack theories? :wtf: Wake the fukk up. It doesn't matter how much they try to rationalize it with their pseudo-intellectual platitudes, st0rmfr0nt is racist as fukk and disgusting.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There really was a discussion on banning a word that has no historical context to it? :what: this thread shows how weak white people are :heh: us blacks have to deal with being discriminated, killed, called ******, turned down on jobs, and the list goes on and on, a few white posters get called CAC, a

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Not to put you on the spot but

@That Singer Guy... and @Liquid have made it known they feel the word Cac and all variations of it should be banned from this site.

A healthy discussion between mods @CHICAGO and @That Singer Guy... was deleted and removed from the forum due to the intensity and passion of the disucssion (I would know it was my thread)

While everyone is in a serious mood lets discuss this like mature adults

sorry @cook i feel this is the time to get this going while everyone is somber
Are these moderators cacs?

We got cats calling my baby a chink and a gook, literally saying they're going to murder my seed and moderators give them a warning, but want to ban cac.

These cacs are so sensitive. :snoop:

Whats it tell you about the moderation when they ban cac before c00n :usure:

:usure: fukk OUTTA HERE!

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It would be nice to see this board grow like that, I don't use the word so if it's banned or not it's :manny:, I think the biggest problem is that people are asking for too much. You can't have lax/subjective rules and expect moderation. But someone brought up earlier that the board would just find a different word to use in replacement of it. So really idk what banning the word would do, if a community wants to make you feel unwelcomed, they will find a way.

True...I just follow my own example and like you said I don't use the term. I just think this place could be better by eliminating that term...I hear you saying people will find another term, but the mods & admins need to take a stand on the type of speech used on this site & what's appropriate & what's not

Status
Not open for further replies.