• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember yall, opinions are opinions...you can disagree and be civil.

In the end if we want this board to grow were gonna have to do away with alot of dumbass words and cac is one of them whether its considered racist or not.
in other words
our opinions ain't shyt????

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
you see what happens when white people feel even a LITTLE bit of discrimination?

threads and serious discussions must be had because the problem needs to be solved, these are the same white people who feel like they should be able to say "nikka" because "y'all do it too, and if you want us to stop then you should stop saying it too"

I'm not surprised that this a discussion as it confirms what many of us already know about white behavior.

white people don't want race threads here because race isn't an issue to them, and "it solves nothing to keep talking about it, just live your life and don't worry what others think", completely missing the point that we're not having these discussions solely because of what someone thinks, but rather for how we're TREATED for being non-white, but their whiteness blinds them from recognizing this.

how about people who don't want to discuss race simply remove themselves from threads where race is being discussed instead of posting in the thread how silly we are for always talking about race. We live in a racist country who's forefathers were racists, and this country was built on racism, but white people don't want to hear about it because it's inconvenient.

this is disgusting but once again, not a surprise that white people want to do away with anything that makes them even slightly uncomfortable or makes them feel "less than".

:snoop:

YES!

Anything that makes white people uncomfortable becomes a hot button issue in this country. If it doesnt bother them then they couldnt give two shyts about how it affects anyone else.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please do, lets see who gets banned from the thread first.
kfsa.png

I know I promised to be peaceful for now on yesterday
kfsa.png

but guess what? I lied.

MMRXUrH.gif
You can't help yourself and I love you for it.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Doesn't neogaf favor trannys and dislike black people?:what:

Oh hell naw.

Then we will just dislike whites :pachaha:, I see nothing wrong with that.

Let's also act like we don't have a sus tranny group on this forum, and have tranny threads that do constant numbers, along with posters that support that trickery. :snoop:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
why so racist tho? You must be either ugly as shyt or just a loser wasting your time hating on someone you will never know. Let me post a gif like that calling a black person a bad name and then see the hypocrite in you come out.

Shut up. You went around calling black posters n word and then admitted you were white and did it because everyone else can and your imaginary black friends didn't care.

P.S Even If I'm so called ugly as shyt, I don't fukk with white bytches anyway.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Remember yall, opinions are opinions...you can disagree and be civil.

In the end if we want this board to grow were gonna have to do away with alot of dumbass words and cac is one of them whether its considered racist or not.

Sounds like sucking dikk for 10% off deals to me

8rXw8Tm.gif
8rXw8Tm.gif

Bet yall wont rid the coli of race baiters like @Lana Kane @MurderSheWrote @Anothergirl @MikeBrownsJob etc because thats the population yall really wanna cater to on the low

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Shut up. You went around calling black posters n word and then admitted you were white and did it because everyone else can and your imaginary black friends didn't care.

P.S Even If I'm so called ugly as shyt, I don't fukk with white bytches anyway.
Have a nice day

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I use it sometimes...don't think it should be banned, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if it was banned. It's gotten annoying to me not because of any offensiveness, but because it's been overused to death. It's not funny anymore except in certain linguistically creative contexts. It's usually said gratuitously by dudes trying to be cool by asserting their blackness on the internet imo.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
50ir.jpg

I would have never thought that the most conscious and civil race thread being discussed on the coli would be about the word "cac". Out of all the racial issues that is still going on in America today that not only blacks face but other minorities as well and yall chose to focus on us using the word cac?
fsdn.png
Really? Like cac is a potent word against whites.
o3va.png
You guys can't be serious.

White privilege is real y'all.

I see your sorcery,
And I reject it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
its no point in going back and forward.

Just give mods full powers to ban racist posters on the spot, black, white, yellow, brown dont fukking matter and if some mods are too soft or too stupid to do so then :camby: them and get some new ones that's up to the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.