Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
is there a list somewhere with all the new additions?

Fallout 4 Next Gen – Patch Notes​

NEW CREATION CLUB CONTENT
ENCLAVE REMNANTS
Some say the past is a scar, cut across the skin of the Commonwealth. Others believe it's a scab clotted over an unhealed wound. Those who fought the Enclave, and those who serve them subscribe to the latter. And when the scab is broken the flag of this old-world cabal will once more stand at full mast. Unless of course, you stop them first. Features the classic Enclave Colonel uniform and over a dozen workshop items! If you have other Enclave creations installed, some of these troops may use this equipment against you!
(Quest "Echoes of the Past" starts on the road north of Saugus Ironworks.)
  • Armor and Weapon bundle
  • X-02 Power Armor
  • Hellfire Power Armor
  • Heavy Incinerator
  • Tesla Cannon
  • Enclave Weapon Skins
  • Enclave Armor Skins
MAKESHIFT WEAPON PACK
Whether it be grenades or piggy banks, there's no shortage of objects you can transform into murderous projectiles with this collection of unique weapons. Included are two grenade launchers, a Nail Gun, Baseball Launcher, Saw Blade launcher, and piggy bank based weaponry. (Quest "When Pigs Fly" starts at a merchant workshop northwest of Greenetech Genetics.)
HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP
On the eve of the end, the New England Technocrat Society has thrown a spooky Halloween gala for anyone with the nerve to attend. Drop in on this fa-boo-lous pumpkin-lit soiree replete with witches, cauldrons, and ghouls, and unlock 38 new spine-tingling Halloween props to decorate your settlement! Includes new wearables, such as the iconic De-Capitalist helmet!
(Quest "All Hallow's Eve" starts by tuning into the Mysterious Signal on your Pip-Boy.)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

So Bethesda was being unserious huh?

I just ran into a game breaking glitch in one of the missions the charlestown condo mission was Glitched badly!!! :picard:

EDIT: let me specify I wouldn't say the mission but when I entered the condo everything went vertigo haywire with the room itself actually spinning... so they need to fix that...:mjlol:

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I remember vividly playing this shyt late 2017 on PC. My first Fallout game. Back then all I seen was people (probably the diehard fans of the series) saying it was outdated graphics, and that the role playing and dialogue choices sucked. They said play FO3 or New Vegas instead. The graphics of those games were basura to me. Even for 360 standards. Glad I just said fukk it and played 4. The graphics weren't the jump most were hoping for. But I feel like it's clearly more tolerable to at least look at compared to FO3 & NV. The gunplay is better to for what I remember.

I had that Custom music radio mod from Nexus bumping Birds In The Trap sing McKnight:banderas:It was sweet sweet:wow:

I don't know how it'd hold up today but I played it at the perfect time (in my life). I think I played Mass Effect, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, and Personal 4 all on my PC back to back to back. Other than Skyrim on the 360. I did not play any kind of rpg's. Just sports, and story based shooters. FO4 is part of the reason rpg's are one of my favorite genre's today.

I always say Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games last gen. Top 10, possibly top 5. It's the kind of game you'd be like "la la". Walking towards a side mission. Then shyt all of a sudden get's real. VERY REAL lol. A nikka have to fall all the way back. Running away and shyt. Something similar happened on the TV show in episode 2. I was like "yup, that's accurate".

Glad this game, the show, and the series as a whole is getting some heavy praise lately.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
#3 on Steam today :leon:

UUYPZ7n.jpeg[img]