Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
hmmm, Fallout 3 thread from yesterday is already 6 pages. must be a FO3/NV debate... yep

I wonder if King Sun came in to defend NV... yep

:snooze:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
hmmm, Fallout 3 thread from yesterday is already 6 pages. must be a FO3/NV debate... yep

I wonder if King Sun came in to defend NV... yep

:snooze:

King Sun is known for playing all the top games bruh :troll:

I went ahead and bought it... @Arcavian, this game better pan out or else :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Insane thread :skip:

When Fallout 3 came out everybody was in awe, it's was so fresh and exciting that people (fans and game critics) tend to forget or ignore that is was buggy and broken when it shipped and with a lackluster ending because everything else was at least good. So ofcourse when NV comes out it didn't have the same freshness, even though almost every aspect in NV was done better, but even buggier and that's why it didn't get as much love from some critics and fans. I think also that many people played Fallout 3 right before NV as a "warm-up" and at that point it had been almost bug free for +1 year and then jumped into NV and saying "damn Fallout 3 didn't have any of these bugs:ehh:"

Both are great but I rate NV a little higher.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insane thread :skip:

When Fallout 3 came out everybody was in awe, it's was so fresh and exciting that people (fans and game critics) tend to forget or ignore that is was buggy and broken when it shipped and with a lackluster ending because everything else was at least good. So ofcourse when NV comes out it didn't have the same freshness, even though almost every aspect in NV was done better, but even buggier and that's why it didn't get as much love from some critics and fans. I think also that many people played Fallout 3 right before NV as a "warm-up" and at that point it had been almost bug free for +1 year and then jumped into NV and saying "damn Fallout 3 didn't have any of these bugs:ehh:"

Both are great but I rate NV a little higher.

Also tell me how all the dlc fallout NV had was so piff. Smh @ dead money being the scariest game I played then gen :heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
because fallout 3 is plagued with monotonous gameplay, shytty dialogue, and a third act that's something of a joke.

new vegas plays like the old fallout games more than fallout 3. it's less linear, better written, and has MUCH more enjoyable combat. if you've played fallout 1 and 2, you're better off skipping fallout 3 and playing new vegas instead.

Hows the dlc in that game? I got the ultimate edition.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah the enemies was plenty in fallout 3 but it was the same cats over and over plus the weapon variety was limited. Also the story and the end of fallout 3 was cheeks either way you decided to end it. Im not even going to touch of the companion development thats in NV

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How do you make a game that epic in story and then slack on the ending. These guys must get tired of their own game after a while. Like those devs who created Mass Effect.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't know whether to cop this game or not thread got me all fukked up:mindblown:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How do you make a game that epic in story and then slack on the ending. These guys must get tired of their own game after a while. Like those devs who created Mass Effect.

With western devs I see the trend is to dlc a extended and separate quest for endings but in fallout 3's dlc failed to do what vegas dlc did. At least with NV dlc every dlc warped up things that was unanswered and developed characters and gave you a resolution the NV story line. From Elijah,joshua, the old world scientist,Ulysses, etc.