Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know whether to cop this game or not thread got me all fukked up:mindblown:

Don't get me wrong you can't go wrong with either game. I would play fallout 3 first so you won't get spoiled with vegas. Btw most of those bugs you guys are complaining about are gone from the latest build. Now I will admit this that the exploration is bigger in fallout 3 however there's nothing really new or exciting you can find. You can explore the mojave as well but its the mojave. You're not going to run into a whole bunch of empty buildings and houses but 90% percent of the time you do something it is rewarding

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm stuck trying to get to the Washington monument and got lost so I've thrown fallout 3 in the bushes.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the radio station portion of the game. I did not go inside yet.

Should I keep playing it?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For 5 dollars? :why: you'd be a fool not to cop it for that price

Well the regular one is $5 , the GOTY is $17 but im trying to catch up on some of the classics since i stopped gaming for a while :flabbynsick: So the question is, will i enjoy the regular fallout 3, or can i use that extra $12 and cop something like GTA 4 or Metal Gear 4?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Well the regular one is $5 , the GOTY is $17 but im trying to catch up on some of the classics since i stopped gaming for a while :flabbynsick: So the question is, will i enjoy the regular fallout 3, or can i use that extra $12 and cop something like GTA 4 or Metal Gear 4?

Only one of the add ons really continue the story, the rest are like Random side stories that just take you to another area for the duration of said mission

Either choice you make would work

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:noah:

I wasnt ready for this brehs.. shyt took me by surprise.

Couple things:
Ran like hell when I first encountered a super mutant. I was scared as shyt.
Got half way through the game before I swam through the irradiated water. :heh:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never saw the big deal about fall out 3, cause i played it after i had beaten new vegas first. vegas did everything alot better, except maybe the story. i dont know if its just one of those nostalgia things for the people who played 3 first, or that they felt like vegas was just an upgrade, but it made no difference to me cause i scooped vegas new at gamestop when it hit for a $20 sale. shiit, i think i only payed 9 bucks for 3 anyway too.:win:
only loss i took was not gettin the goty version:ohlawd:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i never saw the big deal about fall out 3, cause i played it after i had beaten new vegas first. vegas did everything alot better, except maybe the story. i dont know if its just one of those nostalgia things for the people who played 3 first, or that they felt like vegas was just an upgrade, but it made no difference to me cause i scooped vegas new at gamestop when it hit for a $20 sale. shiit, i think i only payed 9 bucks for 3 anyway too.:win:
only loss i took was not gettin the goty version:ohlawd:

I think its more campy or open world